Pocket Life -Conway's Game of Life (aka "Life") is a mathematical toy which was discovered in 1970 and has been ported to almost every single kind of computer since then. I could not find a version for the Pocket PC, so I wrote one myself. Before you start to even think about downloading this, it would be best to look at a web site which explains what it is all about. Here is a link to Math.com which explains it all - What is the Game of Life? Also, a Windows version of the program is a good place to start - Life32 is pretty grovy. My Pocket PC version can read and write files using he same format ".lif" files as that windows program. The download contains some of these, but they were too many to include them all. The full selection lifep.zip by Alan Hensel is fun to play with. Update Description:
- Corrected file load bug for a ".l" file. Added feature to change board size. v2.1:
- Improved color map processing, removed sharp edges. v2.0:
- Added support for color maps, image saving, new file formats, names rules, and pasting from the web. Also fixed some bugs. v1.4:
- Added feature to enable statistics to be saved to a file. These can be imported into a spreadsheet for graphing and analysis. v1.2.1:
- Updated installer to allow installation on Windows Mobile 2003.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003
Other Software by developer «Andrew Wallace»:
Comments on Pocket Life:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Pocket Life supports it