What's New in This Release:
· Performance and stability improvements
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.1.0:
· Share your albums via Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Mail, or SMS
· Add and edit your photo's tags and description
· Group admins can invite photos to a group
· Get notifications when your photo is invited to a group
· Performance improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 3.0.2:
· View all the groups a photo belongs to in the Info screen
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Add your photos to Groups (select a photo, tap share arrow, tap "Add to Group")
· Alert when leaving a Group
· Stability fixes
What's New in 2.32.1556:
· Fixes for recent crashes
What's New in 2.31.1546:
· The Flickr Mobile App has a brand new set of filters! With a new range of dynamic and stunning effects you'll be able to personalize your photos like never before.
· Live filters! Now you can scroll through and preview the effects of each filter before you snap your shot. Choosing the right one is no longer a guessing game.
· Tired of stock filters? With the Flickr Mobile App you can customize your filters to get the exact effects you're looking for.
· We've also got new camera tools. Perfectly compose your shots with awesome grids, pinch to zoom, and the ability to lock your focus and exposure points.
· Professional editing tools. The editing tools you usually pay for are now free with Flickr. Enhance, crop, sharpen, adjust color, use levels, add vignettes and more.
· Now our camera and editing tools have beautifully animated transitions, giving users the best camera experience yet.
What's New in 2.11.895:
· Fixed an issue where the app would crash during edit or upload on an iPhone 4.
· Fixed an issue where your photos get stuck in the upload queue.
· Addressed crashes during app start when there is no network signal.
· Fixed crash during signin.
What's New in 2.11.820:
· Hashtags! Add a hashtag in your photo's title or description, tap on the hashtag and instantly see all photos with that hashtag.
· #FlickrFriday: Add #FlickrFriday to your photo and instantly participate in Flickr's weekly photo challenge.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Much improved background uploading.
· New photo picker makes uploading multiple photos much easier - now supporting up to 10 uploads!
· Improved video upload.
· Miscellaneous UI tweaks, bug fixes and performance improvements.
What's New in 1.4.3:
· iPhone 4S fixes
· Photo and video upload bug fixes and stability improvements
· Better handling of photo EXIF data
· Improved upload speeds
What's New in 1.4.2:
· iOS 5 support
· Network access & uploads are now significantly faster!
· You can now upload from your photo albums, and even an iOS 5 Photo Stream
· Support for up to 5 photo uploads at a time, just select 'Add Item' after entering details of the last photo to choose another photo. (size & privacy for the upload is chosen once on the first photo)
· Photo upload bug fixes and improvements
· Fixed bug that limited the amount of photo sets displayed
· Photo sets are now in the correct order, same as flickr.com
· Stability improvements
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Fixed bug that prevented uploads from your photo library if location services was disabled.
· Better error handling and performance when network is slow or unreliable.
· Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements.
· "More" Recent Activity.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Safe search enabled - flagged photos will only be displayed on request - just like flickr.com
· Photo uploads are now timestamped with the timezone set on your device
· Better handling of location data
· Tap photo to hide navigation in the fullscreen viewer
· Other bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
New and improved upload functionality:
· Preserves all EXIF data, including date, time and geo-location of the photo
· New photo picker that allows multi-select of up to 5 photos for batch uploading
· Faster and more reliable background uploading on 3G connections
Extended geo location support:
· Adjust a photo's geo location prior upload on a custom map view
· Map view linked from the photo page to see where a photo or video was taken
Extended photo sharing to Twitter:
· Now all photos that are allowed to be shared can be posted on Twitter with a snappy flic.kr short URL directly from the app
· Fully optimized for high-resolution Retina display
· 42 set limit removed