PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever. It is the first application that makes wireless transfer of your photos/videos from/to your Computer and other devices a breeze. You will never want to use a cable again!
Note: For best transfer experience and performance, it is recommended to install the free PhotoSync Companion Software for Mac and Windows computers.
· Just select, choose target and you’re done. No need to be in front of your computer or entering IP-Addresses! Sending will continue in the background – even if you receive phone calls or are playing your favorite games.
· One or thousands photos/videos from your last trip – you can transfer them all at once.
· PhotoSync keeps track of your actions and notes which photos/videos have already been transferred from your camera role.
Direct Exchange between iPhone and iPad:
· Buy once and use PhotoSync on all your iPhones, iPod touches and iPads. PhotoSync is optimized for direct transfer between your devices over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – no computer needed.
Direct import into Aperture & iPhoto /Sending by drag & drop (Mac):
· Download the free PhotoSync companion software for your Mac.
· Drag photos/videos on the PhotoSync- Icon and they are transferred to your device in seconds - without iTunes.
Access by Web-Browser:
· Wi-Fi access to your photos/videos wherever you are – from any computer on the same Wi-Fi network by just opening a web-browser! View your photos on a big screen, download selected photos/videos or upload photos/videos to your device. A great feature when being at friends!
Share on the go:
· Show your photos to friends, family and the world. PhotoSync supports direct upload to Flickr.
· Click on the "eye-icon" and view all your photos/videos directly in the app - no need to quit it!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed auto connection problems with SmugMug
· Added "Service & Diagnostics" in Settings
· Fixed SSH key pair bug which lead to problems creating subdirectories
· Fixed Zenfolio folder view and added a flat list of all available Zenfolio folders
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Fixes a rotation issue on iPad under iOS 6
· Fixes an issue with login to certain FTP and WebDAV servers
· Restores transfer functionality to box.com
· Fixes a crash when transferring to certain SFTP servers
What's New in 1.7.1:
· Support for the 4"-display of iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th. Generation
· Optimizations for iOS 6
· Support for "Shared Photostreams"
What's New in 1.6:
· Google Drive Support - PhotoSync now supports transferring photos & videos to Google Drive. The target folder can be chosen before transfer and new folders can be created directly in PhotoSync.
· 500px Support - PhotoSync now supports transferring photos to 500px. Photos can be uploaded as private or public. The category and description of the photo can be edited directly in PhotoSync.
· Video upload to Zenfolio - PhotoSync now supports uploading videos to Zenfolio
· Extended FTP support - PhotoSync now supports active/passive FTP mode and the CloudFTP device.
· Filter between photos, videos or both - PhotoSync now lets you filter between photos, videos or both in the Camera Roll and every album.
· Auto-rotate photos before transfer - Photos can be automatically rotated before upload to a web service. This ensues that they are shown correctly in web-browsers which are unable to read EXIF-rotation information. This feature is only available when uploading in reduced resolution. The auto-rotate feature can be activated in the upload quality settings for every service.
· Support for the "new iPad" - All graphics have been updated to Retina resolution for the "new iPad". Scrolling performance on the "new iPad" has been dramatically improved.
· Free space display - By tapping on the digital area in the bottom toolbar, PhotoSync now shows the free space available on the device.
· Improved reliability for transferring to Picasa
· Improved handling of Facebook authentication
· Improved handling of Dropbox authentication
· Various fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 1.5:
· New: Box support - Transfer photos/videos to Box (box.com). PhotoSync allows selecting a target folder and creating new folders for Box.
· New: Select a range of photos/videos using double tap - Double tap a photo/video to start to (de)select a range of photos/videos, especially handy when selecting a series of photos/videos for transfer.
· New: Folder creation for Dropbox, Box, (S)FTP-server, WebDAV-server, iDisk - Create new folders on your Dropbox, Box, (S)FTP-server, WebDAV-server or iDisk - right inside the app!
· New: Upload into Albums using Web-Sharing (iOS 5 only) - The PhotoSync web-interface (WebSharing) now supports uploading photos/videos into albums and the creation of new albums.
· New: Hide services - Activate this new expert setting option 'Show Configured Only' to hide non-configured services from the target selection menu.
· New: Extended WebDAV support - PhotoSync has been optimized and tested to be compatible with all popular WebDAV-servers.
· New: Optimized Dropbox support - Dropbox support has been totally rewritten and is now much faster, especially when transferring RAW or video files.
· Fixed: Transfer of large video files - The transfer of large videos files (>2GB) from/to a Mac or PC has been improved. (Requires the PhotoSync Mac Companion 1.5 / Windows Companion 1.5 installed on your Computer).
· Fixed: Folder names containing spaces for WebDAV/FTP - PhotoSync now supports target directory names that contain spaces for WebDAV and FTP connections.
· Improved memory usage and performance.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Fixes a bug that caused iPhone 4s videos to be compressed when being sent to a computer
· Fixes an issue that occurred under iOS 5 and caused filenames to be wrong or missing its extension
· Fixes a bug that RAW images were not uploaded to Dropbox
· Fixes an issue that photos from Nikon Coolpix cameras would not correctly import into PhotoSync
What's New in 1.3:
· New: SFTP Support: Transfer to SFTP (password [&] key authentication) is now available. This is the optimal solution for safe photo transfer.
· New: zenfolio Support: PhotoSync can now transfer photos to zenfolio. Original size uploads and resized uploads are supported.
· New: iDisk Support: PhotoSync can now transfer photos and videos to iDisk. Original size uploads and resized uploads are supported.
· New: WebDAV Support: PhotoSync can now transfer photos and videos to WebDAV servers. Original size uploads and resized uploads are supported.
· New: In app album creation is now supported for all photo services that allow album creation - Facebook, SmugMug, Picasa, zenfolio.
· New: Select for transfer anywhere: You can now select your photos and videos for transfer inside the photo viewer.
· New: Set a target album before transfer by a long-press on the button for the transfer target
· New: RAW and RAW+JPEG images are now indicated in the thumbnail view (iPad 2 only).
· New: Keep transfer selections: Selections can now be kept after a transfer (very handy for transferring to multiple targets).
· New: Reverse transfer order: Supports reversing the transfer order (handy for transfer from iOS to iOS device).
· New: Security enhancement: All passwords are stored encrypted in the device keychain.
· Fix: Supports changing the FTP port.
What's New in 1.2:
· New: Supports transferring photos/videos to Picasa
· New: Supports transferring photos/videos to Facebook
· New: Supports transferring photos/videos to SmugMug
· New: Quick Transfer is the ultimate Time Saver.
· Quick Transfer allows you to set a default computer (or other service) in the settings and then just transfer all new/selected pictures to this default computer by a long press on the sync button.
· New: Now supports transferring videos to Flickr.
· New: Videos from devices that record HD videos (e.g. iPhone 4, iPad 2) can now be send to non HD-capable devices (e.g iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs). The video is resized on the source device before the transfer happens.
· New: When transferring to a computer or iOS device photos can now be resized before the transfer happens
· New: Now supports transfers from iPhone 4 to iPad or a Computer using the personal HotSpot feature of iPhone 4
· New: When transferring to FTP or Dropbox subfolder creation for device and album name can be turned off.
· Fixed: Special characters in Device and album name are now replaced when transferring to FTP
· Fixed: Upload progress is now more accurate when transferring to Dropbox or other Webservices
· Fixed: Fixes the endless loading bug that occurred on some iPads on first startup of PhotoSync.
What's New in 1.1:
What's New in 1.0.1:
· New: Dropbox-Support. Photos and Videos can now be uploaded to Dropbox. Uploads in original size (even RAW) and resized uploads are supported.
· New: FTP-Support. PhotoSync can now transfer Photos and Videos to an FTP-Server on your local network or on the internet. Uploads in original size (+RAW) and resized uploads are supported. A great feature for NAS owners!
· New: Multiple File-Upload in Web-Interface. Multiple Files can now be uploaded simultaneously using the Web-Interface (Flash-Plugin required).
· New: Airplay Support. Videos can now be streamed to an Apple TV in Quicklook Mode (iOS 4.3 required)
· New: Help Center. The application features now a continually updated Help-Center with FAQs and Instructions regarding PhotoSync.
· Fix: RAW+JPEG Support. For Photos shot in RAW+JPEG mode and imported through the Camera Connection Kit PhotoSync will now transfer the RAW as well as the JPEG file
· Fix: Preserving of filenames and dates. When using the PhotoSync Windows or Mac Companion file names and modification dates for photos/videos are now preserved.
· Fix: Imported videos were sometimes not displayed. When an incompatible video was transferred to a device, there was no info that the video was not compatible with the device. An error message now informs, when incompatible videos were transferred.
· Fix: Crashes. Some random crashes that users reported were fixed.
· New Feature in Web-Interface. "Show Location" option for photos/videos that contain location data
· New Feature: Integrated receive button
· Compatibility fixes for iOS 4.3
· Bugfix: Fixed crash when accessing the Webserver after resuming the application