Everyone should have a Medical Dictionary, but it is particularly important for medical students and allied health professionals.
The Medical Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, contains easy-to-understand explanations of over 38,000 Medical terms.
· Descriptions of over 38, 000 Medical words
· Rich, detailed word definitions; multiple meanings
· Simple and convenient program interface
· Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
· Very high dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 7.5 MB of data to fit in under 2500 kB device memory!
· Easy installation
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen)
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0