Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference 2012 (iPhone/iPad) - Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
· No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your device without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
· Ability to change the font size in the word definitions
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists
· Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
· Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
· Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
· Fast article scrolling
· Quick search of words while you type
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access.
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
MSDict SoftPress Bulgarian-Spanish-Bulgarian Dictionary (BlackBerry) The MSDict SoftPress Bulgarian-Spanish-Bulgarian Dictionary is an electronic dictionary for your mobile phone with carefully chosen up-to-date vocabulary from all areas of life. With its clear definitions, information on the correct usage of the words and frequently used contexts this dictionary is an invaluable guide for everyday use
MSDict Viewer 7 MSDict Viewer is an innovative dictionary reader specially designed to combine high data compression for memory restricted devices with a fast search algorithm, and user-friendly interface with amazing speed