BEIKS Medical Dictionary for Android - Everyone should have a Medical Dictionary, but it is particularly important for medical students and allied health professionals.
The Medical Dictionary for Android, contains easy-to-understand explanations of over 38,000 medical terms.
BEIKS Medical Dictionary for Android features:
· Optimized for reference content (dictionaries) resulting in simplified functionality and enhanced user experience;
· Available on other mobile platforms (Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Palm OS) so you can keep on using it even when you change your device;
· Full support for external media cards;
· Optional view of words list with translations on the same screen;
· Voice recognition for the English words;
· Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning;
· Excellent data compression.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix: inability to perform consecutive searches in a single session fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
BEIKS Bible Names Glossary for BlackBerry / Free/ This FREE bible names dictionary provides more than 2,000 names from the Bible with their meanings and descriptions. This is a simple reference program with names of the men in the Old Testament and their meanings