drchrono EHR - Drchrono is certified as a complete EHR (Electronic Health Record) in accordance with ONC-ATCB stage 1 meaningful use criteria. Our iPad EHR will qualify you for meaningful use EHR incentives. Use the certified iPad EHR and EHR platform to qualify for $44,000+ under the economic stimulus plan incentives under the HITECH Act - for free!
Get a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad with no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. Free.
· For every healthcare provider. Now you can take your practice anywhere.
· Easy to use. Open the app and start using us right away.
· Safe and secure. We meet all industry-standard security practices to ensure safety for you and your patients.
Drchrono is an innovative point of care solution that enhances the practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now have an iPad solution that is Government meaningful use certified. Receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid. Start achieving meaningful use today.
1) Download the App
2) Create your account
3) Start using it in your practice
Learn more at drchrono.com.
Access your EHR. Everywhere.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with multiple eRx
· Fixed bug with copying previous notes from the SOAP section
· Fixed Vitals keyboard bug for iOS 5.1
What's New in 9.0.12:
· Outbound Referrals
What's New in 9.0.8:
· UI Improvements - Faster and More Responsive
· Slide Menus for easier navigation
· Message Center
· Two-Factor Authentication
· Choose appointment to copy in "Copy Previous Note"
· Billing Pick List for faster adding of codes
· Colors on Appointment List sync with Appointment Profiles
· Option of "No Known Medications" in Medication List
· Option of "No Known Drugs" in Drug List
· Activity Monitor of actions
What's New in 9.0.7:
· The ability to filter the appointment list by office, exam room, and appointment status
· Within practice groups, the user can choose to see all appointments or just their own appointments
· View the appointment list by custom date ranges
· The ability to reorder ICD-9 Codes
· Bug fixes
· Speed improvements
· Added medication orders
· Medicals and allergies interface revised
· Redesigned and improved medication order interface
· You can print a prescription now!
· New demographics view and edit support
· Added billing features, diagnosis pointers, modifiers, price, error checking interface
· Retina display updates for new iPad
· Improved appointment list interface
· Enhanced speed for appointment list interface
· Added patient payments to the appointment page, appointment status now shows
· Added reason for visit under appointment
· Changed in-app purchase model to be single purchases instead of recurring purchases
What's New in 9.0.4:
· Speed enhancements
· Added new patient scheduler screen that shows appointments for the selected day.
· Now you can schedule an appointment directly after adding new a patient.
· Enhanced login and signup views and workflows.
· Fixed bug where billing button not showing when locking a note in custom view
· Fixed bug where app was crashing when selecting the header cell in the billing codes view.
· Fixed bug where previous user's data was shown when switching users.
· Fixed bug where notes were not getting saved when not releasing the keyboard.
· Various other bug fixes and enhancements.
What's New in 9.0:
· Meaningful use certified
· Realtime practice chat
· Log phone calls
· Allergy-drug interactions
· Filtering of drug-drug and drug-allergy interactions list
· ePrescribing updates medication list, the plan section of notes, and billing codes for PQRI
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «DrChrono.com»:
Comments on drchrono EHR:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if drchrono EHR supports it