Hip Pro III gives users an in depth look at the hip, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the Hip. Hip Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton.
This app's primary use is as a learning tool and can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select any pin in the app -- and the application will automatically find and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators, or professionals in helping explain certain conditions, ailments and/or injuries.
· 360 3D horizontal degree rotation of the hip for Anterior, Lateral, Posterior, and Medial views - with a swipe of your finger.
· Multiple 3D cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal, and Transverse) and the ability to cut away different layers down to the bone.
· Each cross section shows muscle, nervous, vascular and skeletal systems with detailed information on each system - with the touch of a pin.
· 105 images of every nerve, muscle and vessel isolated.
· 55 animations highlighting muscle movement and joint function.
· 164 audio pronunciations - one for every label.
· Origin and Insertion points of each muscle mapped onto the bone.
· 2 types of Quizzes: Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
· Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter. OTHER NEW FEATURES:
· Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
· Interface: Comprehensively built to allow for simple navigation.
· Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
· Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes. OTHER FEATURES:
· Double Tap to zoom: Zoom in to and identify any part of the hip by tapping on the screen.
· Customize Pins: Add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
· Customize the app: Use the Settings function to choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses, doctors, etc...
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook posting issue resolved.
· Minor content issues corrected.
· Compatibility issues with iOS 6 resolved.
What's New in 3.2:
The following new animations are now built into this app:
· Avascular Necrosis
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Acetabular Cartilage - Debridement
· Acetabular Cartilage - Delamination Repair
· Arthroplasty - With Cement
· Arthroplasty - No Cement
· Iliofemoral Ligament
· Ischiofemoral Ligament
· Ligament of Head of Femur
· Pubofemoral Ligament
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Body Systems Anatomy Quiz - iPad edition This application covers the Cardiovascular, Nervous, Urogenital and Digestive Systems and is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy
Nervous System - iPhone edition A powerful reference tool that allows the user to zoom in and identify a part of the brain or an individual nerve within the full nervous system