Skeleton System Pro III - (NOVA Series) is a cutting edge application built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, but in recognition of our loyal customers we are providing this application as a free update to the previous original Skeleton System Pro. Every detail has been re-designed from the photo-realistic 3D model to the quick navigation. There are thousands of changes - including the most in depth 3D skeleton ever developed, the ability to rotate, cut and get superior/inferior views all with the simple stroke of the finger.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the bone system to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality 3D model of the full skeleton. The user can zoom in to any area - by tapping on it. The user can rotate, get inferior or superior views, cut (where available) or label an area with a simple stroke of their finger. The user can navigate up and down within the skeleton at absolutely any angle. The user can also use the scalpel button to add or take away layers of connective tissue.
Each label is in English and in Latin and by pressing on the 'i' icon the user can access additional information for that part.
Select an item from the index list in either English or Latin and the application will automatically zoom in and identify that label. This function enables the application to be used as an innovative visual reference tool.
Access a different view (anterior, lateral, posterior, medial, inferior or superior) at anytime and in anyplace within the application using the 'Views' function.
This is a unique testing function developed from user feedback. The user selects an area to be tested on and then the app randomly zooms into and labels a part that the user must identify from 6 possible multi- choice answers. For incorrect answers, immediate feedback is given.
· Tap and Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone, skeletal area or ligament by tapping on the screen
· Horizontal Rotate 360 - rotate a bone, ligament or skeletal area 360 degrees
· Vertical Rotate - rotate a bone, ligament or skeletal area for inferior and superior views
· Cut - slice skeletal areas for a coronal, sagittal and transverse cut view (where applicable)
· Scalpel - add or remove up to 4 layers of connective tissue
· Labeling - both English and Latin
· Pinch and Zoom - useful when there are multiple pins
· Dual Index - search in both English and Latin
· Quiz - test yourself with a fun multi- choice Quiz
· Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins
· Quick Navigation - jump to a different skeletal area by tapping or dragging the white box on the body thumbnail
· Lateral Navigation - move laterally between the skeletal areas
· Customize - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc...
· Images - Over 5,000 high-quality 3-Dimensional images of the bones and ligaments.
· Detail - full anatomical descriptions of all 2,000 labels.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix tutorial video and some small text updates
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook posting issue resolved.
· Minor content issues corrected.
· Compatibility issues with iOS 6 resolved.
What's New in 3.1:
· Developed in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine, Division of Clinical Anatomy
What's New in 3.0:
· Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
· Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
· Sound: - Hear the correct pronunciation of each and every label.
· Pen Tool: Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
· Pin Media: Pins now come with additional media, images and / or animations.
· Quiz: - Additional option of a Drag and Drop quiz.
· Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
· Colored Maps: - The bones of the skull and pelvis can be color mapped for ease of identification.
· Navigation Path: - By touching anywhere on the navigation text path the user will immediately be brought to that area.
· Public Notes: Post or browse through a pins' shared public notes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «3D4Medical»:
Brain Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition Brain Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition - The Brain Pro - Nova series application has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is a must have app for anyone studying anatomy and is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. The user is asked to identify superficial muscles and bones. In each quiz, twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of questions. Each question is multi-choice with options chosen from a pool of possible answers
HeartPro - iPhone version HeartPro - iPhone version - The Heart Pro is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals (users can customize the application by choosing the pins/labels that are applicable to their course or standard)
The Urogenital System The Urogenital System - This application is a useful reference tool that allows the user to zoom in and identify the individual elements of the urogenital system. It is not a Pro version and has been designed to accommodate students in secondary levels of education and all those interested in anatomical medical knowledge
iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle
Heart Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition Heart Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals (users can customize the application by choosing the pins/labels that are applicable to their course or standard)
Hand and Wrist Pro III Hand & Wrist Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom and rotate the hand & wrist