AIM for iPhone - Chat with your Facebook friends on AIM for iPhone, even if they are not AIM users. To get started, just click Facebook Connect button at the top of the AIM Buddy List. Your Facebook friends and groups will be added to your Buddy List (with the Facebook icon next to their name). Now chatting with your Facebook friends is as easy as using AIM.
Mobile AIM for iPhone and iPod touch was built from the ground up to take advantage of the iPhone and iPhone UI.
It's easy to get started. Just sign in using your existing AOL, AIM, .Mac or MobileMe name, or register for a free screen name right from your device.
Any service can send messages. But with AIM, you're really connected.
· Chat directly with your Facebook friends
· All your Facebook friends and groups will be available in your Buddy List
· Post your photos to your Lifestream (up to 40 at one time) or comment on your Buddy's photo or status.
· The new "Me" tab will give you a snapshot of what's going on with your Lifestream - view your notifications, status updates or the number of Buddy Lists you're on.
· Send and receive messages over WiFi, EDGE, or 3G networks
· Connect to anyone on the AIM network worldwide, whether they're on AOL, AIM, ICQ, .Mac or MobileMe.
· See who's available before you contact them.
· Configure multiple screen names and switch between identities any time.
· View expressions and update status.
· Send IMs and SMS text messages - even from an iPod touch.
· View your Buddy List and IM conversations in Landscape Mode.
· Take pictures with the built-in camera to use as your Buddy icon.
· Share your location with your buddies and find out who's nearby with the Buddies Near Me smart buddy group.
· Manage your Buddy List, choose Favorites, or add a new Buddy anytime. Your changes are automatically synced with AIM on Windows or Mac .
· Access your Contacts directly from within AIM - send an IM to a screen name or an SMS to a phone number.
What's New in This Release:
· Users can now set their preference if they want the return key to send messages. Find it under the profile menu
What's New in 6.0.1:
· Brought back the presence indicator in the chat window
· Reduced the size of the message bubbles
· Fixed bug where auto correct was not working when pressing the send button
· Fixed bug where the contacts were not being grouped by online/offline
· Fixed bug where the Send button was moving up
· Fixed issue were the time stamp was not showing up for the first message of the day
· Additional redesigned screens for iOS 7
· Additional performance improvements
What's New in 6.0.0:
· New and improved iOS 7 redesign
· Improvements around connectivity detection and reconnect logic
· Stability and performance enhancements
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.1.6:
· Stability and performance enhancements
What's New in 5.1.5:
· Loading chats is much speedier
· Fixed sounds not playing issue
· Fixed chat history not always loading issue
· Fixed crash seen when tapping between chats
· Fixed freeze on first sign in
· And more performance enhancements
What's New in 5.1.4:
· Performance improvements
What's New in 5.1.2:
· Skies are sunny and blue
· Everyone's favorite friend, the Running Man, is back
· Now, easier to add friends and feeds from your favorite networks
· Edit more of your profile from within the app
· Forgetful? Access to change your password from sign in
· Speedier and more reliable
· Signing in with Facebook account for some users
· Deleting a contact in your list when list is sorted by availability
· Switching from settings to recent chats when unread chats are waiting
· Chat history remains on your device for messages not logged in the cloud
· Selecting a recent chat sometimes opened the wrong chat
· Edit button sometimes disappeared in header bar
· Other minor fixes around cleaning up history and contact lists
What's New in 5.0.8:
· Fixed issue where users were seeing dropped messages
What's New in 5.0.6:
· Fix for missing messages issue some users were experiencing
What's New in 5.0.5:
· Invite your friends to join AIM in Add Contacts.
· Push badges now clear out when you sign out.
· Fixed bug where users were seeing their messages out of order.
· Fixed user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.3:
· See who's online by sorting your contacts by presence in your settings tab
· Talk about yourself in the third person by sending messages starting with /me
· Improvements to performance
· Localized in French, Japanese and Spanish
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.0.3:
· Improved VoiceOver and accessibility behaviors.
· Improved performance when launching the app from the background.
· Start a Chat will now also respect the "Sort by Presence" setting.
· Easily share your last photo or screenshot taken with the new "Use Last Photo Taken" option.
· Do Not Disturb and Group Chat mute preferences are now saved even if you sign out and back in.
· Added ability to see if someone is typing a response.
· Updated default incoming message sound. You can still choose the old default sound by choosing "Blip" in your sound settings.
· Added a new "Ukulele" sound option. Try it out in your sound settings!
· Fixed several user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.1:
Never miss a message:
· No matter where you are, AIM now stores and syncs your message history so you won't miss a thing. You can always take conversations "off the record" if you'd like
Party (or plan):
· Chat with friends or collaborate with coworkers - AIM gives you a simple, fun way to talk and share with groups of people that matters to you most.
Share and see it all in AIM:
· Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation: they'll automatically appear right within AIM.
· Copy and paste messages
· Set quiet hours to mute sounds and push notifications for when you don't want to be disturbed
· Change your incoming message sounds
· See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
What's New in 4.6.1:
· This is a quick update to add support for Facebook's switch to OAuth 2.0 and to fix a reconnect issue some users were seeing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «AOL»:
Engadget Distro Engadget Distro brings the best articles from the Engadget website to your tablet in a rich, magazine-like format
touchTXT Stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues anywhere you have a WiFi connection
Joystiq for Android Joystiq is the definitive source for video game industry news and information
MAKERS MAKERS is a living library containing hundreds of original and compelling stories from exceptional women whose pioneering contributions to society continue to have a profound impact on the world in which we live