Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad - Lync 2010 for iPad extends the power of Lync to your mobile device - including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
IMPORTANT: Microsoft Lync 2010 for iPad requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it. If you are unsure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
· View colleagues' availability in real time and select the best way to communicate - initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
· Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
· Make and receive calls using your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number only, so you can connect with others using a single, consistent identity.
· Lync 2010 for iPad provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 4.2:
· This update to Lync 2010 for iPad enhances the Lync Meeting experience by bringing collaboration capabilities. After the audio call back, the iPad user will be able to view uploaded Microsoft PowerPoint presentations within a Lync Meeting, view the meeting participants' list and be notified about other content types being shared within the meeting. Please note than an update to Lync Server will be required for full functionality.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Microsoft»:
My Xbox LIVE Take your Xbox LIVE experience wherever you go with the My Xbox LIVE app
Windows Live Mobile Get access to your favorite Windows Live programs and features, right from your Windows Mobile phone
Remote Display Control One of the Microsoft PowerToys that will allow you to display on your PC your PocketPC screen when it's connected (using TCP/IP, this can be the cradle, a modem or a network card)