- Copy the program to /PSP/GAME/UPDATE
- If you have 1.50 addon, make sure you have the kernel of game folder configured to 3.71, or the
program will not even start.
- There was a bug that caused corruption when writing files of more than 32256 bytes using usb flash.
The bug has been corrected, and now the implementation is as reliable as it was when it was based on 1.50 kernel.
(tested with a full restauration of a dump)
- Psp Slim: a functionality to let the charge of battery when connecting a usb cable has been added.
This feature is based on Noobz plugin code.
By default is not enabled, you can enable it in recovery.
Note that the charge of battery may be delayed some seconds since the moment you plug the cable.
- After installing this update, program at /PSP/GAME/UPDATE will always be executed on 3.71 kernel, despite configuration.
- VSHMenu: vshmenu will not be executed when onscreen keyboard is active, to avoid the lost of
the select button function in the keyboard.
An option to reset the psp has been added.
- VSH plugins are not longer executed anymore in recovery mode, that was the cause of pseudo-bricks.
Note about twi bugs remaining:
The WLAN network error, and the PSP Slim psx game change of brightness.
These two bugs are copyright of Sony :) happens too in OFW.
The WLAN network happens when there is no network available, so not a big problem.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Andromida R7(plus) CODE_R3D nifty little plugin for your homebrewed PSP, Andromida, has received a minor update today, adding a new feature to the installer
AnyTitle Deleter MOD Updating his mod of Tona's original Wii homebrew app which lets you delete some system channels and IOS files on your Wii, Red Squirrel has released AnyTitle Deleter MOD v5
Custom Firmware 3.73 HX-1 Following the announcement of the latest Sony PlayStation Portable firmware being successfully decrypted and a new custom firmware made out from it, Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer _HellDashX_ has finally given in and released PSP CFW 3
Cross Extended Want to know more about your PSP? PSP homebrew developer Nefarious has released Cross Extended, a plugin that provides detailed system information about your PSP
PSPluginInfo Hello everyone,Here is the release of my plugin PSPluginInfo "which is now in version V0
Comments on 3.71M33 update 2:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if 3.71M33 update 2 supports it