If you've tried the homebrew game Archipong and felt like it did give the classic a new and quirky twist, then you will be happy to know that its owner archilolo has just rolled out a new build bringing it up to version 0.3. Just like the previous build, players still have the option to play solo or against a friend.
If you've missed our last coverage on this, Archipong plays out exactly the same as the classic Pong but several gameplay tweaks were incorporated by archilolo. These include ball rotation, ball deformation, and a system of skins among others. The changes specific to version 0.3 are the following (translated using an online language engine):
* One cannot change the size of the ball anymore, which made plant the application. Thus it is semi low register.
* Addition of a pause (while supporting simply on Start)
* Better management of the collisions: now, there should not any more be the shade of a problem!
* Automatic adjustment of the size of the rackets. When the difference of score increases, the size of the racket of the player losing lengthen, what gives him more chance to gain!
* Addition of pretty the spash screen OSlib
* An image of at home like background!
For those who are willing to give this creation a try, archilolo is accepting suggestions and any bug reports to further improve the game. You can give your comments through the Source link below.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
SonicDS A few days ago, a Sonic homebrew game was made by Bonic - aaw, isn't that cute? Sonic and Bonic
Gunnar Hero Spongebob mod Any fans of Spongebob here? Yeah, that yellow, snotty squarepants-wearing sponge that borders on being annoying at times
Snake Wii homebrew fans out there might want to know that Uschghost has updated Snake to version 0