It's always happy news when we see new homebrew developers coming in to the PlayStation Portable scene and well, another such coder, klinkdawg, has turned up at the QJ.Net Forums and released a homebrew game called Astroid Escape.
First things first: Astroids are actually a type of curve that's shaped like a four pointed star, while asteroids are big chunks of rock or planetoids in space. In this homebrew game, we're talking about the latter, the object of Astroid Escape being to avoid the floating chunks of rock. Sounds simple, yes? Here are the other features plus and controls as listed on the release thread:
* 4 Playable Levels
* Can use Shield to avoid astroids.
* Animations for moving up and shield.
* If health is 0 then you die.
* If shield is 0 then you can no longer use it.
* Health and Shield reset after each level.
* Press  to use your shield.
* Move and avoid astroids using the analog pad.
* Navagate menu with control pad.
Anyway, check out download below to try klinkdawg's first homebrew release. Oh and give the readme a once over before anything else to get more info about Astroid Escape.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
ScummVM 0.13.1 Wii Changelog:AGOS:- Fixed crash after OmniTV video is played in The Feeble Files- Fixed crashes when exploring Jack the Ripper scene in the PC version ofthe Waxworks