Bomberman Clone-This is a Lua based clone with many features, and several more coming up, Lumo has released his clone of Bomberman.
- Battlefield generation.
- Player Movement.
- Destroyable walls.
- Solid walls.
- Collision detection (distance vector based).
- Add Player 2.
- Add lay-bombs.
- Add statistics.
- Add kill-actions.
- Add flames (including stop flame when hit block).
- Remove gridlines.
- Animate tiles.
- Fullscreen field (request by LiQuiD8d)
- Read level from schemefile (which will configs full game --> define standard) probably AI, if possible recode the whole thing ( you would gag if you see the code).
- Random map generation.
- Win-pose (when you killed someone).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Monky for the DS DS homebrew coder MariHO from France has just come up with a new PALib-based game for the DS community's enjoyment, titled Monky
Super Mario War PS3 Dev lachrymose has released his port of Super Mario War for the PS3
DCircus Cpajuste calls them crappy, but we think they're the start of something really good
PSPool You must have noticed too that there are a lot of developers opting to leave the scene for a little while (And we say that with crossed fingers
Lua MaDnEsS final Kozine from our forums has released the final version of his Lua game, MaDnEsS