Bomberman Clone-This is a Lua based clone with many features, and several more coming up, Lumo has released his clone of Bomberman.
- Battlefield generation.
- Player Movement.
- Destroyable walls.
- Solid walls.
- Collision detection (distance vector based).
- Add Player 2.
- Add lay-bombs.
- Add statistics.
- Add kill-actions.
- Add flames (including stop flame when hit block).
- Remove gridlines.
- Animate tiles.
- Fullscreen field (request by LiQuiD8d)
- Read level from schemefile (which will configs full game --> define standard) probably AI, if possible recode the whole thing ( you would gag if you see the code).
- Random map generation.
- Win-pose (when you killed someone).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Mario Pong Throughout the annals of history, Mario and Bowser have forever been archenemies - barring, of course, some other Mario games where they teamed up (Super Mario RPG - ding ding ding!)
Super Mini Mario Arguru has released the latest version of Super Mini Mario, a game he coded from the ground up that is compatible with all firmwares
Funky Kong (beta) PSP Homebrew developer Zora_182 has released his new game (well, a new game based on an old one): Funky Kong! As you might have guessed, it's based on the classic Donkey Kong arcade game
Splatter Castle Homebrew coder SpiderDave has released a new version of Splatter Castle, a 2D action homebrew platforme game for the Nintendo Wii
Super Smash Bros Crash! DS Demo 6 Here's the latest version of miguel28's Super Smash Bros Crash! DS, a portable homebrew adaptation of the highly popular Super Smash Bros