Boxy II - A new version of Boxy II has just hit the streets, which is being diligently worked on by Ghoti.
Just to let you know, it is NOT a Lua game! With the confusion now aside, there have been quite a few updates.
- Chaos game mode added.
- Add option to turn on/off music playing.
- Add option to turn the chaos mode to random or classic theme changing.
- At pause the music also pauses.
- At pause the time also pauses.
- New skin (Cards).
- New skin (reptile).
- After quit the game through select first you'll get the game over screen to fill in the highscore.
- Random music mode.
- With normal music mode pressing L goes one song back.
- (When music is turned off in the options screen the game won't crash on the account of not being present any mp3 songs.).
- Randomly crash on next theme fixed.
- Options bug reads correctly now.
- Premature deletion of blocks when line was not beyond that point is fixed.
- Bugfix special block.
- Fixed the black screen bug.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Super Pong Bros. Because Mario just won't go passe, here's a new DS homebrew game from Delca
The Click Game MrChaos of the Chaos-Gamerz team has put up something interesting over at our forums
Pong2 Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
DScraft FAT 230811 DScraft is homebrew developer Smealum's adaptation of the popular Minecraft game