Boxy II - A new version of Boxy II has just hit the streets, which is being diligently worked on by Ghoti.
Just to let you know, it is NOT a Lua game! With the confusion now aside, there have been quite a few updates.
- Chaos game mode added.
- Add option to turn on/off music playing.
- Add option to turn the chaos mode to random or classic theme changing.
- At pause the music also pauses.
- At pause the time also pauses.
- New skin (Cards).
- New skin (reptile).
- After quit the game through select first you'll get the game over screen to fill in the highscore.
- Random music mode.
- With normal music mode pressing L goes one song back.
- (When music is turned off in the options screen the game won't crash on the account of not being present any mp3 songs.).
- Randomly crash on next theme fixed.
- Options bug reads correctly now.
- Premature deletion of blocks when line was not beyond that point is fixed.
- Bugfix special block.
- Fixed the black screen bug.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Dementia v0.1 Dementia v0.1
PSP homebrew developer Freshmilk tipped us off to a new game ready for play, titled Dementia v0.1. This homebrew is a color-puzzle game, where the player's goal is to convert all the red tiles on screen into yellow. Simple, but not easy - every time you click on a square, you also convert the color of the squares around it into its opposite color
Sand Traps Sand Traps is an original multiplayer puzzle/platform game for Wii homebrew
Tomaz who was just here a few says ago is is back with the update to his homebrew puzzle game called Tiled. The game is the the PSP version of a slide puzzle Tomaz created for the PC a while back.
Tiled v2 has the following changelog:
* Added option to choose between 4x4, 6x6 and 8x8 puzzles
* Added a timer and a store the best time for each puzzle
i15 Puzzle i15 Puzzle
Fresh from the ongoing PSP Genesis Competition 2011 comes artillero'sA i15 Puzzle for the PSP.
PSP version of the classical game (of the same name), the objective is to match the tiles in the correct order, it looks simple but it is not
Pong2 Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
Mee demo 1 From HvE:Here is the first demo of my new project
PuzzleManiak Looking for more puzzles to solve on your DS? Check out PuzzleManiak, a partial port of Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection
Let There Be Light.sc.nds There's a homebrew coder named icodeatwork who has released a homebrew game that people can try out and enjoy
SpaceBubble SpaceBubble is a classic board puzzle game based on bubble breaker
Comments on Boxy II:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Boxy II supports it