Boxy II - A new version of Boxy II has just hit the streets, which is being diligently worked on by Ghoti.
Just to let you know, it is NOT a Lua game! With the confusion now aside, there have been quite a few updates.
- Chaos game mode added.
- Add option to turn on/off music playing.
- Add option to turn the chaos mode to random or classic theme changing.
- At pause the music also pauses.
- At pause the time also pauses.
- New skin (Cards).
- New skin (reptile).
- After quit the game through select first you'll get the game over screen to fill in the highscore.
- Random music mode.
- With normal music mode pressing L goes one song back.
- (When music is turned off in the options screen the game won't crash on the account of not being present any mp3 songs.).
- Randomly crash on next theme fixed.
- Options bug reads correctly now.
- Premature deletion of blocks when line was not beyond that point is fixed.
- Bugfix special block.
- Fixed the black screen bug.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Helicopter DS Homebrew coder Earboxer, also known as 340*30, has released a new version of Helicopter DS, a homebrew game based on the Wiibrew game Helii
Dark Flower Super Mini Mario mod that he and HEDZX are currently working on
Snake Wii homebrew fans out there might want to know that Uschghost has updated Snake to version 0
BrickFall LP-3 BrickFall is basically the game Falldown, you guide a square through a maze of platforms without letting it hit the top of the screen
Jump 'n Bump PSP PSP homebrew developer MK2k - author of Sleep'n'Wake - has released a port of the classic platform game, Jump 'n Bump. If you're not familiar with the game, it's basically bunnies that jump on each others heads for points
The Click Game Yeah, the infamous Lua homebrew game is back with even more mad clicking on its heels
Comments on Boxy II:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Boxy II supports it