Bumper Harvest v1.1 - Kagato has released a new version of Bumper Harvest for PSP homebrew users to try out, and it's called Bumper Harvest v1.1. As the name of the game implies, the object of the game is to hit specific bumpers using a limited number of balls.
Here's an explanation of the game from Kagato:
Use the D-Pad to aim the ball launcher left and right.
Hold down L to fine-tune your aiming.
Fire the ball by pressing X.
As the ball hits the small bumpers, they light up and are removed from the field.
Hit all the red bumpers to progress to the next level.
* Red bumpers are worth 200 points; all others are worth 100 points.
* Green bumpers give you 3 targeting guides each. There are two on each level. Hold down R while aiming to use a targeting guide. Guides are not saved between levels, so use 'em or lose 'em.
* The yellow bumper gives you a bonus score multiplier. There is one on each level. All bumpers hit after the yellow bumper on the current shot are worth 10 times their normal score.
* There are also two fixed bumpers on each level which are simply obstacles, and two active bumpers which give the ball a boost.
* At the bottom of the screen is the return chute, which gives you a free ball if the ball lands in it at the end of the shot.
Kagato notes that version 1.1 has some additional changes which makes it somewhat better than the version 1 release:
* Cleaned up the targeting guide
* Added current level display
* Added low ball warning
* Added "Press any button to continue" at end of level
Users should be mindful that Bumper Harvest v1.1 uses LuaPlayer HM v3, so you may also want to download that through the link above to be sure the game works.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Tanks You can never have enough of Tank Battle games
1945 The War Is Now - Improved the management of the points
- Now the remaining life is considered how a percentage
- Gameplay divided in level
Terminal 6 Terminal 6 is a PSP homebrew game created by French dev Daminor26
X-pired 1.22 PSP R1 X-pired is an action packed puzzle game where your goal is to reach the exit square on each of the 42 levels
Avalanche MaSt3r_ShAk3 from our forums has just released the latest version of his homebrew game, Avalanche
Mario Road PSP Homebrew Developer Muhie has released Mario Road v0
Kosmodrone v1.02 For those of you who are into side scrolling shooters, you might be interested to know that developer Abhoth has released the latest version of Kosmodrones v1
Bomberman Arena ShUr1k3n has just updated his homebrew game Bomberman Arena to v1.0