Bumper Harvest v1.1 - Kagato has released a new version of Bumper Harvest for PSP homebrew users to try out, and it's called Bumper Harvest v1.1. As the name of the game implies, the object of the game is to hit specific bumpers using a limited number of balls.
Here's an explanation of the game from Kagato:
Use the D-Pad to aim the ball launcher left and right.
Hold down L to fine-tune your aiming.
Fire the ball by pressing X.
As the ball hits the small bumpers, they light up and are removed from the field.
Hit all the red bumpers to progress to the next level.
* Red bumpers are worth 200 points; all others are worth 100 points.
* Green bumpers give you 3 targeting guides each. There are two on each level. Hold down R while aiming to use a targeting guide. Guides are not saved between levels, so use 'em or lose 'em.
* The yellow bumper gives you a bonus score multiplier. There is one on each level. All bumpers hit after the yellow bumper on the current shot are worth 10 times their normal score.
* There are also two fixed bumpers on each level which are simply obstacles, and two active bumpers which give the ball a boost.
* At the bottom of the screen is the return chute, which gives you a free ball if the ball lands in it at the end of the shot.
Kagato notes that version 1.1 has some additional changes which makes it somewhat better than the version 1 release:
* Cleaned up the targeting guide
* Added current level display
* Added low ball warning
* Added "Press any button to continue" at end of level
Users should be mindful that Bumper Harvest v1.1 uses LuaPlayer HM v3, so you may also want to download that through the link above to be sure the game works.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Invaders Percival, who is known for releasing games tailored for 2