A few months ago I internally updated it to 2.1 fixing a few issues such as the GZ error, KL3E was added to the last public release but I'm not sure if it is still working on 5.00 as it uses a RAM search to hook the function.
Anyways here is 2.1 unofficial update with the 5.00 keys added just now, and the changelog as far as I can remember it :P
- Latest decryption keys (up to 5.01)
- GZIP failure bug fixed on 3.80+
- Now bruteforces the XOR key for updater modules (appears in blue at the right of the screen), takes a longer but now it will work on all future updaters until Sony change their updater security
- User is now asked whether they want to decrypt updater modules which have just been extracted
- User is now asked whether they want to overwrite files that are read-only before saving them
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
BLARGH Text Editor WIP r120 BLARGH Text EditorBachelor's Lackluster And Ruminantly Gnarled Homebrew Text EditorCopyright (C) 2008 anomalous_underdogThis is meant as a demo to implement Joe Strout's HexInput method of inputting text on portable devices (in this case, the Nintendo DS Lite)
WordDS From Frezzy:Now I have released the second version of WordDS which is a html-based textwriter for the Nintendo DS
TopEdit Text File Editor ControlsUse either the virtual keyboard with the Wiimote or an external USB keyboard