A few months ago I internally updated it to 2.1 fixing a few issues such as the GZ error, KL3E was added to the last public release but I'm not sure if it is still working on 5.00 as it uses a RAM search to hook the function.
Anyways here is 2.1 unofficial update with the 5.00 keys added just now, and the changelog as far as I can remember it :P
- Latest decryption keys (up to 5.01)
- GZIP failure bug fixed on 3.80+
- Now bruteforces the XOR key for updater modules (appears in blue at the right of the screen), takes a longer but now it will work on all future updaters until Sony change their updater security
- User is now asked whether they want to decrypt updater modules which have just been extracted
- User is now asked whether they want to overwrite files that are read-only before saving them
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PRXdecrypter PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6
BLARGH Text Editor WIP r120 BLARGH Text EditorBachelor's Lackluster And Ruminantly Gnarled Homebrew Text EditorCopyright (C) 2008 anomalous_underdogThis is meant as a demo to implement Joe Strout's HexInput method of inputting text on portable devices (in this case, the Nintendo DS Lite)