Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano. The program is a fully functional Spreadsheet for the PlayStation Portable known as PSP SpreadSheet. Do take note that this is not the first build for the application as it was first released back in July.
The latest release, version 2.00, comes with a lot of new features aside from the usual stuff that comes with a spreadsheet application. Among the more notable ones include basic mathematical operations and formatting capabilities to the cells texts and cells numbers. Here's the complete list of features as provided by pucelano:
* English and Spanish language menus and functions.
* Format cells options: Font, size, bold, color, decimals, alignment and superpose.
* The integrated functions are named and work like those of Excel (English or Spanish version), to facilitate the exchange of files and the learning.
* Exchange of files with Excel, using txt files.
* Show or hide gridlines.
* Turn on-off the USB connection.
* Save screenshots in Memory Stick.
* Possibility of changing the columns width.
* Cut-Copy-Paste-Delete the content of the cells.
* Clock and indicator of battery on screen.
Before installing PSP SpreadSheet v2.00 on your handhelds, the developer included a comprehensive manual in .pdf format. Read that first to avoid any problems while using the application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 DS Homebrew Ands PDF v. 1.4 ist ein DS Programm mit dem sich PDF Dateien lesen lassen können. Die Kompatibilität der Homebrew ist noch ausbaufähig
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
PSP Vi 0.02a Because of the positive response that you guys gave to Nullkill's Alpha release of his homebrew app PSP Vi, he's decided to improve the app even further by adding quite a lot of new stuff
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
PSP Spreadsheet Pucelano has produced the first fully functional spreadsheet for the PSP called the PSP Spreadsheet v1