Pucelano has produced the first fully functional spreadsheet for the PSP called the PSP Spreadsheet v1.00. This program looks to be very well made and offers most of the functionalities one would expect from such an application.
Obviously, the basic operations are all present and accounted for. In addition to this, the coder has implemented multiple functions which streamline calculations and simplifies management of the different cells. Here's a list of features that have been implemented in this build:
* Format cells options: Font, size, bold, color, decimals, alignment and superpose.
* The integrated functions are named and work like those of Excel (by now only spanish version), to facilitate the exchange of files and the learning.
* Exchange of files with Excel, using txt files.
* Show or hide gridlines.
* Turn on-off theUSB connection.
* Save screenshoots in MemoryStick.
* Possibility of changing the columns width.
* Cut-Copy-Paste-Delete the content of the cells.
* Clock and indicator of battery on screen.
The program and manual are both in Spanish though, so if you don't speak the language, you may have a hard time with the program. However, if you can wait a few days. Pucelano has promised to release an english version of the program complete with an english manual.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Vi 0.02a Because of the positive response that you guys gave to Nullkill's Alpha release of his homebrew app PSP Vi, he's decided to improve the app even further by adding quite a lot of new stuff
PSPcw public Dark_Moon has released a new build of PSPcw, a homebrew application that lets PlayStation Portable owners write and save documents using their PSPs
PRXdecrypter can decrypt/decompress/extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including some of 6.XX)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.??), and non-retail/testing EBOOT
BLARGH Text Editor WIP r120 BLARGH Text EditorBachelor's Lackluster And Ruminantly Gnarled Homebrew Text EditorCopyright (C) 2008 anomalous_underdogThis is meant as a demo to implement Joe Strout's HexInput method of inputting text on portable devices (in this case, the Nintendo DS Lite)
txt-read Wii Homebrew from Muzer: txt-read is a simple text reader app for the Wii
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files