Use either the virtual keyboard with the Wiimote or an external USB keyboard.
You can use the cursor keys and Home/End to navigate. Ctrl-Home will move to the top, Ctrl-End to the end of the file. PageUp(Ctrl-CursorUP) and PageDown(Ctrl-CursorDown) scroll by one screen. Backspace and Delete erase characters. TABs will be expanded to eight blanks.
Press ESC or the Menu key to call the menu to load and save files.
* Graphic text display with black text on white background.
* Shows a virtual keyboard for using the editor with the Wiimote if no external keyboard is available.
* Supports an external USB keyboard
* Supports line length up to 160 characters and scrolls horizontally.
* Shows a small menu when you press ESC or select the Menu key.
* Maximum file size: 2MB
modified Backspace, Del and End key functions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP Spreadsheet Pucelano has produced the first fully functional spreadsheet for the PSP called the PSP Spreadsheet v1
Center Text This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito
BLARGH Text Editor WIP r120 BLARGH Text EditorBachelor's Lackluster And Ruminantly Gnarled Homebrew Text EditorCopyright (C) 2008 anomalous_underdogThis is meant as a demo to implement Joe Strout's HexInput method of inputting text on portable devices (in this case, the Nintendo DS Lite)
WordDS From Frezzy:Now I have released the second version of WordDS which is a html-based textwriter for the Nintendo DS
txt-read Wii Homebrew from Muzer: txt-read is a simple text reader app for the Wii