Use either the virtual keyboard with the Wiimote or an external USB keyboard.
You can use the cursor keys and Home/End to navigate. Ctrl-Home will move to the top, Ctrl-End to the end of the file. PageUp(Ctrl-CursorUP) and PageDown(Ctrl-CursorDown) scroll by one screen. Backspace and Delete erase characters. TABs will be expanded to eight blanks.
Press ESC or the Menu key to call the menu to load and save files.
* Graphic text display with black text on white background.
* Shows a virtual keyboard for using the editor with the Wiimote if no external keyboard is available.
* Supports an external USB keyboard
* Supports line length up to 160 characters and scrolls horizontally.
* Shows a small menu when you press ESC or select the Menu key.
* Maximum file size: 2MB
modified Backspace, Del and End key functions
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Txt-read Txt-read is a simple app for viewing text files
PSP Office Static and Sharko from the DreamWare development team have Updated their PSP Office homebrew application to v0
PSPExel PSP homebrew developer Kandibu dropped by the QJ
Center Text This is a LUA project from developer Mimminito