Use either the virtual keyboard with the Wiimote or an external USB keyboard.
You can use the cursor keys and Home/End to navigate. Ctrl-Home will move to the top, Ctrl-End to the end of the file. PageUp(Ctrl-CursorUP) and PageDown(Ctrl-CursorDown) scroll by one screen. Backspace and Delete erase characters. TABs will be expanded to eight blanks.
Press ESC or the Menu key to call the menu to load and save files.
* Graphic text display with black text on white background.
* Shows a virtual keyboard for using the editor with the Wiimote if no external keyboard is available.
* Supports an external USB keyboard
* Supports line length up to 160 characters and scrolls horizontally.
* Shows a small menu when you press ESC or select the Menu key.
* Maximum file size: 2MB
When you load TopEdit you can enter text and save it in the current directory using the file name you enter. The initial current directory is the one where the editor program is located, i.e. appstopedit.
Or you load an existing file by calling the menu and entering the file name or browsing the directories. When you browse the directories you will start in the root directory.
The directory where the loaded file is located becomes the current directory. You can save it again with a different name. A file loaded with linefeeds as line endings will be converted to CRLF line endings when saved. Control characters in the file are displayed as blanks. Therefore the CR at the end of the line may show as a blank in a different editor.
Exit the editor by calling the menu and entering "q" there.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
I've built Bookr V8.1 with following changes:
- Fixed crash when opening PDF file which has many pages.
- Enhance MuPDF, uses less memory.
- Merged with latest source code from CVS with following enhancements:
+ DJVU support by Yang
PSP Vi 0.02a Because of the positive response that you guys gave to Nullkill's Alpha release of his homebrew app PSP Vi, he's decided to improve the app even further by adding quite a lot of new stuff
PSP Filer PSP Filer
- fixed a bug Filer 6.1 was crashed when opening RAR archive file.
- changed directory structure for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- changed XMB name for kernel1.50 & kernel3.00.
- fixed a bug after edited a file, filer drawed wrong filesize
Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP.
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits) characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker
Ands PDF A new release! This one is mostly a bug fix and a clean up of all the old functionality
PSP Office For those of you who downloaded the PSP BETA Office v2, Static and Sharko has released the bugfixes
FJM Offline Launcher Fouadtjuhmaster has released a nifty HTML app that has the ability to view many types of files