Now I have released the second version of WordDS which is a html-based textwriter for the Nintendo DS. I've added a lot of things but at first let see us what the first version of WordDS had and could:
v0.1 - First Release
* text editing:
- typeface (Arial, Times New Roman, Chinyen, Courier New, Flubber, Viner Hand ITC)
- fontsize (from 1 until 7)
- fontcolor (black, grey, orange, blue, red, pink, purple, green)
- text alignment (left, right, center, justify)
- way of writing (bold, italic, underlined, normal)
- Attention! The text editing won't be visible on the Nintendo DS, only on the computer!!!
* the keyboard contains the alphabet and all additional character
* the maximum text size amounts 623 characters per document
* the maximum filename length amounts 16 characters (without file extension)
* some bugfixes
* 5 new typefaces (Calligraph421 BT, Digifit, Asimov, Candles, Gazzerelli, Fingerpop)
* 216 fontcolors are selectable
* added 216 selectable pagecolors
* added a character counter
* added a word counter
- Attention! The word counter doesn't count the real number of words, it assumes that a averagely word is about 6 character long!!!
* the opening of files doesn't work yet
* the editing of more text parts doesn't work
* the text size is too small
planned things for version 0.3:
* to enable the opening of files which are created by WordDS
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP SpreadSheet Here's another entry to the Neo Spring Coding Competition 07 courtesy of homebrew developer pucelano