CFE 3.0 IS FOR PSP SLIM ONLY. TESTED ON CFW 5.00, SHOULD WORK ON CFW 4.01
"Custom Firmware Extender" is a set of plugins that will add some extra options to your SONY PSP.
With "cfe "3.0" you should be able to :
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Change the brightness of the PSP while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Take some screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Load some PRX plugins while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Start and stop USB under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Play your UMD/ISO/HOMEBREWS on your PC screen and make some in-game videos with the help of
remotejoyLite from Akind, based on Tyranid work.
- Stream ISO/HOMEBREWS via USB.
ISO are loaded in "OE" mode, for better compatibility insert an UMD in the PSP drive.
- Reset and Power off the PSP while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREW).
- Listen to mp3, at3, oma, omg and aa3 musics file while under the VSH (PSP Menu)
or in-game (UMD/ISO/HOMEBREWS), based on music.prx by joek2100.
Note that if you have some subfolders under an album folder, files won't
be found for now.
- Change volume of each channel's of the psp.
- "Time Machine" feature, you can reboot to any TM compatible firmwares,
they are automatically detected by cfe 3.0. Note that you must configure
each TM firmware to load CFE under the VSH to be able to easly reboot to your
original firmware. There is already a sample configuration under the TM folder
in this archive.
- Grab some informations about the PSP memory (Great to know how much space a prx plugin require).
- Enable Usb Mass Storage at startup via cfe.config (not recommanded).
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup via cfe.config.
- Set a default brightness level at startup via cfe.config.
- Copy the content of the "seplugins" folder to the seplugins folder of your memory stick.
- Take a look at the file "cfe.config" under "ms0:/seplugins/cfe" and adjust to your needs.
- Enable cfe_loader.prx under the m33 recovery menu (Hold R while starting the PSP)
in vsh and game.
- Set cpu speed to default under the m33 recovery menu.
* For now, buttons are hardcoded, you must press the SCREEN button (the one beetween the NOTE button)
to bring the cfe MENU.
* While music is started, you have to press the NOTE button to bring the music menu.
* This plugin use the PSP SLIM memory, you may encounter some crash with homebrews designed for
the slim psp (mvspsp..). You can DISABLE the cfe plugin by holding the L trigger button
while starting the psp or a game.
- Waiting for reports @ http://mydedibox.fr/forums/
- Team wildcard, the gui is based on theire sources.
- Tyranid for psplink.
- joek2100 for his work on the mp3prx module for CF, giving the source of his work.
- brethren and AllyOmega for the beta test.
- People i may forget.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Eboot Hacker Are you too busy to deal with the hassle of real-time modding? Eboot Hacker makes cheating easier than ever before!
XmbController It's been some time since we've head about Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer Mr305's XmbController Plugin kit, a piece of homebrew that lets us view the Cross Media Bar in a completely different way