CustomizeMii is a custom channel creator for the Wii. The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
Fixed some bugs with the preview window
Fixed Complex Forwarder in combination with Waninkoko's NAND Loader
Fixed saving of base WADs
Fixed saving of WAD after sending it to the Wii
Fixed CMP TPL code (thanks pbsds)
Added conversion to IA8 (thanks pbsds), IA4, I8 and I4
Fixed conversion from IA8 and I4
Fixed some general TPL bugs (format detection, ...)
Added additional paths to the Complex Forwarder (max. 16)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RemoteJoyLite 0.19 - Improved time to transfer data between PSP and PC
- Improved compatibility with games
LuaPlayer Euphoria LuaPlayer Euphoria
* It can display images up to 100%+ faster than
* the default LuaPlayer, by automatically swizzling the images as there loaded.
* It also features Mp3 support. This is done on the main processor for now. Don't worry however, this is a optimized mp3Player
Flash0 Spacer Flash0 Spacer
We have just picked word that Team aXr^2 has once again released a new build of their Flash0 Spacer application for the PSP. For those asking, this application will allow you to back up your PSP's flash0, as well as freeing up 2.5 MB of space by "dummying" up unimportant files on your flash0. Version 2.0
* When you boot from internal flash memory, ms0: / seplugins / macrofire.ini modified to go looking for one.
* Macrofire.ini for some reason fail to read the menu at the top "Loaded: Built-in" to display.
* Macrofire.ini of UseVolatileMemory the [Menu] section [Default] section of.
* Macrofire.ini to UseGraphicsMemory added
NEW MacroFire V3.2.0 Homebrew coder pen has released a new version of MacroFire, a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to reassign the button layout of your PSP, adjust the analog stick's sensitivity and enable the rapidfire mode according to your desired taste
PSP Firmware 3.50 downgrader PSP Firmware 3.50 downgrader
Just a few days after announcing that they managed to sniff out the Illuminati exploit for PSP firmware 3.50, the Noobz team is letting the community know they've hit pay dirt - the firmware 3
PSN Patch Looking to get online with CFW or to play downloaded PSN content? This updated app just might do the trick!