PSP homebrew developer weltall has released a new build for CWCheat. Now on version 0.2.2, the program has tons of new features since the last build.
Changelog for CWCheat v0.2.2:
* [ALL] Now cwcheat checks if you are using the ms driver patch by dark alex which uses the 3.7x prx on 3.8x/3.9x and disables protections enabled
* in the main menu to avoid the bugs of the original 3.8x/3.9x driver. I suggest installing the 3.7x driver if possible.
* [ALL] really added the polish translation by Bolec. (there was a wrong one in the release before this)
* [ALL] renamed 360folder to ALL as it contains builds for all firmwares except 3.7x
* [PACKAGE] Renamed cwcheat-IRSHELL.prx to cwcheat-LOADER.prx as it's usefull also with other loaders
* [PACKAGE] Added a full cwcheat-LOADER.prx (ex cwcheat-IRSHELL.prx) build. The build available before is in the lite folder, it's called
* cwcheatlite-LOADER.prx and should be used with irshell.
* [POPS] Added a pops prx for loaders (pratically irshell for now as far as i know). It will start in homebrew mode but you can make it
* load the pops game id by pressing the same combination as the one used in the psp game prx for loaders in the cwcheat main menu: L TRIGGER + SELECT
* This new build is called cwcheatpopslite-LOADER.prx and it's in the lite folder.
* [ALL] Now the db downloader resolves by itself the ip adress of the server so if the ip changes some times in the future it will always be able to
* resolve the new ip without an update
* [ALL] various cleanups to the db downloader thanks to insertwittyname for some missing things in the sdk
* [ALL] Added some checks for null in the db downloader
* [ALL] db downloader was ported to 3.x kernel. The 3.x version features also a skippable netconf dialog to choose the wanted access point
* (if you don't need it or have problems with it just cancel it and the old behaviour, connect to first ap configuration, will be applyed)
* [ALL] Added a check in the db download for errors returned by the server and used msgdialogs (3.x build) to show some possible errors
* [ALL] (3.x build) Added a check for a bigger database in the memory stick than in the online database. If this happens the user is asked if he wants
* to overwrite it or not.
* [ALL] fixed some bugs in the db save function
* [ALL] now it's possible to relocate the cpu load/fps in game display to the top left position: put a CPUFPS POS = in the config file and set it as 1
* to enable it
* [ALL] fixed a little bug in the memory dump function which could lead to the first dump being always overwritten when the memory stick was full
* [ALL] now when dumping the ram to the memory stick, even if cwcheat was just started up again, it won't overwrite the dumps starting from 0 but
* will start from the first empty dump slot (note this doesn't affect the dump done by the difference search functions).
* This will be usefull for searching pointers (or more commonly called DMA codes...)
* [ALL] Added an SDK for cwcheat which allows to access some functions which were exported by the plugin for more than one year. It consists of a
* library and an header providing informations on the exported functions.
* [PACKAGE] changed the file structure. now the old MS_ROOT* folders are called INSTALL* to avoid confusion in new users. Plus the plugin prx were moved
* to the cwcheat subfolder of seplugin to increase order and reduce difficulty of manual install. According to these changes the installation
* instructions were changed and now are easier. If you use an old guide keep this changes in mind when following them.
* [ALL] Added a new pc based application pointer searcher built for both linux (tried on ubuntu 7.10) and windows (tried on vista/2003) in gtk+2.0.
* This application will allow estremely easy pointer search: starting with two or more dumps you will be able to do various searches based
* on old results till you iron out the adresses you need. At that point the application can create easily pointer cheat codes for cwcheat:
* 8/16/32bit and normal/inverse offset codes can be generated. It can be found in the PC folder of the package in the linux and windows sub folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
UEFA EURO 2008 - 70% Complete PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
Playstats A utility to analyse the play history on the Wii (shown under Today's Accomplishments on the Wii Message Board)
Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground (US) PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
ISO Tool PSP coder Takka has recently updated his ISO Tool, a handy homebrew app that allows you to decrypt, convert and patch all the latest ISOs, making it compatible with your custom firmwared PSP
Comments on CWCheat:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CWCheat supports it