Homebrew coder Weltall has released yet another update to his famous cheat application CWCheat. For those who haven't heard of it, CWCheat is a prx (more like a set of prx files, but we digress) that allows users to enable cheat codes for Devhook compatible games that work when a specific firmware is emulated.
In the case of CWCheat v0.1.8 Rev B, the main draw for it is the addition of support for CFW 3.51 M33, the new custom firmware developed by Team M33.
In addition to the compatibility fix, here's the rest of changes made to CWCheat since its previous version:
* [ALL] now the selected row and column are marked to allow easier use of the memory editor
* [ALL] added a check aganist a case were a firmware function could return a NULL pointer making cwcheat crash the psp with the FPS counter enabled in some games when showing videos
* 0000023: [ALL] fixed the position of data entry lines when float was selected with the diff and fixed value searches
* 0000015: [ALL] added some checks in the diff search about unopenable/incomplete file to prevent crash during search when the ms is full
* [ALL] now when you leave the memory editor if you return to it from the cheat search menu it will go were you left it the last time
* [ALL] now it's possible to remove spaces in the memory editor by using MEMEDIT SPACE= # where # is 0 if you want to remove spaces and see the dump continuous (this will allow to have up to 23 bytes shown/line if ascii is disabled and up to 17 bytes shown/line if ascii is enabled) and 1 if you want to have a space beetween the bytes
* [ALL] Added a disassembler
* [ALL] The disassembler can create 32bit codes starting from the currently selected adress with CROSS
* [ALL] The disassembler will allow to scrool of +1/-1 istructions (+4/-4bytes) with DOWN/UP and +1000/-1000 bytes with R/L
* [ALL] The disassembler can show either relative and not relative adresses in the adress column you can change this option by DISASM AABSL = 0/1 if 0 it will show the relative adresses just like the other modes else it will show the absolute ones. In any case internally the adresses will still be managed as relative so cheat making won't be affected by this option and will work regularly
* [ALL] The disassembler can show values(normally offsets or adresses) also in hex if DISASM HEXVAL= is set to 1 in the configuration file
* [ALL] When you leave the disassembler if you return to it from the cheat search menu it will go were you left it the last time
* [GAME] Removed improvement to support 3.40OE as they made 3.51 completely incompatible and restored older startup systems (cwcheat will startup later for now)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.