Homebrew coder Weltall has released yet another update to his famous cheat application CWCheat. For those who haven't heard of it, CWCheat is a prx (more like a set of prx files, but we digress) that allows users to enable cheat codes for Devhook compatible games that work when a specific firmware is emulated.
In the case of CWCheat v0.1.8 Rev B, the main draw for it is the addition of support for CFW 3.51 M33, the new custom firmware developed by Team M33.
In addition to the compatibility fix, here's the rest of changes made to CWCheat since its previous version:
* [ALL] now the selected row and column are marked to allow easier use of the memory editor
* [ALL] added a check aganist a case were a firmware function could return a NULL pointer making cwcheat crash the psp with the FPS counter enabled in some games when showing videos
* 0000023: [ALL] fixed the position of data entry lines when float was selected with the diff and fixed value searches
* 0000015: [ALL] added some checks in the diff search about unopenable/incomplete file to prevent crash during search when the ms is full
* [ALL] now when you leave the memory editor if you return to it from the cheat search menu it will go were you left it the last time
* [ALL] now it's possible to remove spaces in the memory editor by using MEMEDIT SPACE= # where # is 0 if you want to remove spaces and see the dump continuous (this will allow to have up to 23 bytes shown/line if ascii is disabled and up to 17 bytes shown/line if ascii is enabled) and 1 if you want to have a space beetween the bytes
* [ALL] Added a disassembler
* [ALL] The disassembler can create 32bit codes starting from the currently selected adress with CROSS
* [ALL] The disassembler will allow to scrool of +1/-1 istructions (+4/-4bytes) with DOWN/UP and +1000/-1000 bytes with R/L
* [ALL] The disassembler can show either relative and not relative adresses in the adress column you can change this option by DISASM AABSL = 0/1 if 0 it will show the relative adresses just like the other modes else it will show the absolute ones. In any case internally the adresses will still be managed as relative so cheat making won't be affected by this option and will work regularly
* [ALL] The disassembler can show values(normally offsets or adresses) also in hex if DISASM HEXVAL= is set to 1 in the configuration file
* [ALL] When you leave the disassembler if you return to it from the cheat search menu it will go were you left it the last time
* [GAME] Removed improvement to support 3.40OE as they made 3.51 completely incompatible and restored older startup systems (cwcheat will startup later for now)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Here's the latest version of ABCanG 's CustomHome, a handy homebrew plugin that allows PSP users to have more options on their "Home" menu when playing a game.
[fix]fix game reset function.
[change]Changed to work only with the game that is shown the original HOME menu
Cheat Device Cheat Device
CheatDevice v0.7 for GTA:Liberty City Stories
by Edison Carter
v0.1: Infinite health, edit wanted level, edit time, edit weather, snow,
spawn anything, display coordinates and speed.
v0.2: Teleport, step through walls, power jump.
v0.3: Screenshot, edit car colors, never fall off your bike.
Micro Machines Codemasters have announced today that their new title Micro Machines V4 has gone gold
Sonic Rivals Sonic gameplay It's action past the sound barrier for these three downloadable Gamespot gameplay videos of Sega's Sonic Rivals
OPL Manager Danielb has made a few quick fixes to his OPL Manager
Here's a little multiple choice test. What does 0olm's latest xLoader mod. ver, xGSLoader v0.01 do?
a) It enables users to add ICON0.PNG, ICON1.PMF, PIC0.PNG, PIC1.PNG, SND0.AT3 to EBOOT
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd - Lots of Money Monster Hunter Portable 2nd - Lots of Money
PSP Saved Game Installation:
Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA).
4 star quest completed/ no online quests yet HR 1
Bilou in Green Woods Demo From Bilou:Here you finally get it: a new demonstration of my game engine with my most up-to-date pixel art
Comments on CWCheat:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if CWCheat supports it