Xwh1225 has released Ace Dictionary v1.00 for PSP. There is not much to say really. Here is the control scheme:
In look-up mode:
* Circle: next word
* Square: previous word
* Cross: page down in the current word entry
* Triangle: page up in the current word entry
* R: jump to the next tagged word
* L: jump to the previous tagged word
* Select: tag a word
* Start: take screenshot. The file will be saved in ms0:/snap.bmp
* Analog stick: enter input mode
In input mode:
* Analog stick: select letter group
* L/R: select a letter in the selected group
* Up/Down: scroll in the word list
* Circle: enter a letter
* Square: delete a letter
* Cross: return to look-up mode
You can change the background with your own picture. The picture must be a BMP in 480*272@24 bit color, in the same directory with the eboot file. Otherwise the program will not function.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Multi-Language Translator Voulez-vous jouer avec moi?If you got a French (or Spanish) buddy but you just don't know how to ask him to play any game in the DS with you, it's about time you use a multi-language translator
CueCard 4 PSP From Killer-Loop:Hey ho,here is a small lua script for the xml files of CueCards, (tiny programm for learning vocabulary and definitions) originaly planded to load even anki files, but i took a look at it and dont know where to stat, so it has to be done later ^^
TranslatorDS Naked version Do you hate knowing just one out of the gazillion languages on the planet? Then we recommend Lorenzo's homebrew app called TranslatorDS! TranslatorDS, according to its developer,has the advantage of supporting a dictionnary format that is available for free and can be easily added using PAFS
Comments on Ace Dictionary:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Ace Dictionary supports it