DS-Xtreme Updater for 1.10 (PC only) + Public Partition Files The DS-X team has just released a new software and hardware update for their DS-Xtreme flashcart product. This flashcart is the most powerful cart on the market, boosting capabilities greater than that of the NDS itself, but a a higher price-point than its competitors. This new update v1.10 (software) comes with several wanted changes, one of the most noticeable the second you boot up is the new skin. I was unable to test/use this update myself due to a few technical problems on my part. However the public response to this update seems to be generally good, especially in the area of the new skin and something called "skinapps".
Skinapps are programs and games that utilize the built-in skinning engine of the DS-Xtreme to create DS-Xtreme-specific applications and games. Sudoku, Pwng and a Calculator application have all been bundled with this latest update for you to try out immediately. The various other changes in this update include -
* Multiple skin selection/support (Holding B during startup forces system backup skin to be loaded)
* Entirely new skin!
* Scroll-bar widget
* New loading and top screen
* Cosmetic change to App loading transition
* Previous (1.0.x) skin is now available as "OS10"
* "Preset" directories searching option
* "SkinApps" Skin engine based applications support
* Sudoku, Pwng, and Calculator examples
* Instant boot MBR handling bug fixed
* Instant boot LED handling bug fixed
* Better eeprom emulation mode detection
* Fixed an issue with graphics engine display quality (line skipping)
* Dpad release events are now properly placed into event queue
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
R4DS firmware In the world of Nintendo DS flashcarts, the R4 has consistently proved its worth and value with its unrivaled user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop mechanics - as well as having quick and prompt updates to combat any bugs or glitches with the latest releases