DSMiner: Search for the Golden Orange Welcome to the mines, folks. Trust us when we say that your stay here will not be altogether pleasant, though it may be rewarding.
Over at the PAlib forums, Alia's released a re-write of the Boulderdash and Digger series of games. Titled DSMiner: Search for the Golden Orange, your task is to find your father's golden orange, which apparently was left in the mines.
As a very early release though, expect new updates to come eventually. As it is, the game's already playable, though the characters move a little too fast for our tastes. In any case, you'll find the list of features, bugs, and future changes below. Try it out for yourself. We've compiled the DSMiner.nds, DSMiner.ds.gba, and DSMiner.sc.nds versions into one archived file so you can pick and choose the one you use with your DS. Enjoy!
* Basic level loading
* New font
* Some sound effects
* Level conversion. Less than 100 at the moment.
* Simple collision detection and response (pickup/use/dig)
* Some NPC movement (way too fast!)
* Collision and animation system - need to set speeds
* Libfat/pafs access to original levels
* New images?
* Switch screens - I want to use the stylus for menu and maybe for player movement
* More Sound
* Help/how-to - story explanation
* Object pushing
* Movement is annoying
* Tile drawing seems to not work on large maps
* Mod file is silent so using Raw atm.. kinda HUGE
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Epic Sathe V@ughn aka bloodles is back again with a nice update to the PSP homebrew game Epic Sathe