Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86.A This release brings the project up to Beta version 0.43.A DSx86 lets you play some of those fun old DOS games.A Check out the release notes for DSx86 Beta Version 0.43 below.
DSx86 v0.43 Beta Release Notes
"This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
JPCSP The JPCSP team is back once again in the scene to update their ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator, allowing you to play some PSP games on your PC
WinShell Another shell program has made its way to the PlayStation Portable, courtesy of homebrew developer Trom_US
JPCSP Check out the latest build of JPCSP, the ever-improving JAva-based PlayStation Portable emulator for Windows
JPCSP The hardworking folks from the JPCSP Team has updated their Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for PC, bumping it up to revision 2300
Wii Shell From scraft:Here is the first shell wii for PsP: Wii Shell v0
NervOS 2.2 From Pirata Nervo:This is an update to my entry(2
Choice eXtreme Let's admit it, homebrew has made every PSP owner's life more exciting
OpenChoice Homebrew developer Xart has released a new build for OpenChoice, an open source shell for the Sony PlayStation Portable
DaedalusX64 SVN r712 Revision 712 of the ever-improving Nintendo 64 emulator project for the PlayStation Portable is now out folks
JPCSP The JPCSP Team has once again bump up their ever-improving Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator for PC with the release of revision 2211 of JPCSP
Comments on DSx86:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if DSx86 supports it