Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86.A This release brings the project up to Beta version 0.43.A DSx86 lets you play some of those fun old DOS games.A Check out the release notes for DSx86 Beta Version 0.43 below.
DSx86 v0.43 Beta Release Notes
"This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
JPCSP The JPCSP Team has released a new version of their Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for PC, bringing a slew of new features and improvements to the ever-improving PSP emulator
Bitmap Hunter Hi Guys,Bitmap Hunter is a homebrew program for Sony PSP designed to hunt,and directly edit monochrome or 256 colour bitmaps within firmware files for electronic devicesso they can be user customised
geosDS The Commodore 64 (C64) was the hottest home computer in the 1980s with around 25 million units sold
Ys-Os version 1.8 Yossi Starz has released a new version of the LUA Shell, Ys-Os version 1