Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86.A This release brings the project up to Beta version 0.43.A DSx86 lets you play some of those fun old DOS games.A Check out the release notes for DSx86 Beta Version 0.43 below.
DSx86 v0.43 Beta Release Notes
"This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DaedalusX64 SVN r723 Revision 723 of DaedalusX64, the ever-popular Nintendo 64 emulator for the PlayStation Portable is now out folks
Lua OS This shell, written in the Lua scripting language, is designed to act as a new way to browse your Lua programs
DaedalusX64 SVN r727 The DaedalusX64 team has published the latest build of their Nintendo 64 emulator project for the PlayStation Portable
JPCSP Here's the latest build of the Java-based PlayStation Portable emulator project for PC courtesy of the JPCSP Team
DOSBox Wii The dynamic duo of the wiibrew community, Tantric and Carl Kenner, has updated their DOSBox Wii project