The following download is for Fanjita's eLoader version 0.9.8 auto-installer (Windows). This will install all the necessary files onto your PSP if you have created a USB connection with your PC. A zip download is also avaiable for those who are unable to run the .exe but will have to manually transfer the files themselves.
eLoader v0.9.8 has been created to take advantage of the recently discovered and exploited libtiff exploit. This eLoader is designed to execute user-mode homebrew on your 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, or 2.60 firmware PSP.
This newest version of eLoader also comes with the following changes -
* eMenu has been improved in various small ways.
* The default menu is now eMenu, the old menu has been retired.
Running eLoader : via TIFF mode
- Make sure you have a custom wallpaper set. Any image will do.
- Use the PSP's built-in photo viewer to open the "eLoader 098"
folder, this will cause the loader to start. If your PSP
hangs at this point, then try the following:
- check your firmware version. This loader is for v2.0 - v2.6
- check that you have the loader files in the correct
place (see above)
- turn your PSP completely off, then back on again.
The loader works best on a freshly-rebooted PSP.
- try setting a custom background - some people have
reported that it works better if you use a custom
wallpaper (any image).
- try 'touching' the TIF image file : see 'fixing
up the file times' below.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Condor Updater PS3 developer condorstrike is back with a new update to the homebrew app known as Condor Updater
NEO PSP Motion Kit Demo The NeoFlash team has just released a demo program for their new PSP accessory, the PSP motion kit
PSCRYPTER Homebrew dev carlosgs has released PSCRYPTER, a nifty tool based on bbtgp's PrxEncrypter, but with a different twist
WiiXplorer 0.1 Pre Features:
*SMB/USB/SD recursive copy/move/delete of files/directories with all files in it
ISO Template Team Twiizers, who have always been anti-piracy, have found a compromise to the legal issues surrounding ISO loading, and have released an Open-Source Apploader that will let you load homebrew from DVD