AmplituDS Several months ago, DS homebrew developer Dark Knight released a game titled AmplituDS. The game is a DS adaptation of Harmonix's Amplitude music game for the PS2. The author's just announced that AmplituDS has been updated, and is now bumped up version three.
This new release is reported to carry improved graphics, an improved "feel", three new stages, and improved DLDI support. As for a recap of the game's other features:
* Awesome gameplay
* With sweet music
* Highscores are used for unlocking
* Greatly enhanced looks and feel
* Support for a lot of flashcards due to using DLDI
* The ability to insert own music and/or target-layout! :)
* Go to the message board for further details
This release is for for AmplituDS v3's source codes, in case you guys want to look under the hood, so to speak. With that said, enjoy your download!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.