DSMetronome It is a metronome. For those who don't know about, it's a tool to help practicising music.
I haven't seen any on DS. Since I think it's something very suitable for a DS I decided to build one by myself.
The key features are:
- A sequencer with nice drum kit elements which you can activate/deactivate to make part of your own custom rythm.
- Save the current configuration in order to restore it the next time you launch the app.
- Tapping tempo to match rythms of, for instance, a song you're listening now.
- Different Key signatures 4/4, 3/4, 2/4, 1/4
- Help pages to instruct users how to use it
- Nice interface (take a look at it Wink
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
cellsDS A free flexible, programmable grid-based music sequencer for the Nintendo DS
GlitchDS Clone45 has released an interesting new application for the DS, which he calls GlitchDS
PXDrum This version includes some minor fixes, and executables for PSP, PS3 Ubuntu, Ubuntu Linux and Windows
Protrekkr with PSP replay routine ProTrekkr (formerly known as NoiseTrekker by Juan Antonio Arguelles Rius aka Arguru) is a tracker program combining a software synthesizer together with a traditional samples tracker which can be used to create electronic music
VDrum PSP homebrew developer Xsjado7 dropped by the forums earlier to announce that VDrum has just been updated to version 1
ExistenzE final version The first Wii demo soundchip music disk was first introduced last month, and now we draw to a close as developer NoNameNo releases the final version of ExistenzE