This homebrew is made with the intention to (little by little) emulate a DJ's turntable, better known as DJ Mixer.
Functions implemented so far:
* Save/Load language selection into the file (settings.cfg).
* Whole Memory Stick MP3 file browser, always visible and quick handling.
* Loads two tracks, simultaneously (one in each plate).
* Individual volume control for each track.
* Playback Control for each track (Play, Pause and Stop).
* Visual indicators.
* Possibility to replace the sound effects.
* Possibility to make your own theme.
* Three languages election: Espanish, English and Italian.
* Possibility to check controls' layout any time.
+ Added -> psp-ita's splash image to be able to participate in the contest.
+ Added -> Controls are shown if you press START.
+ Added -> Available in three languages: Spanish, English and Italian.
+ Added -> Now settings are loaded/saved into a file.
~ Fixed -> When going back to XMB without loading any track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> Trying to play plate B without loading a track the program crashes.
~ Fixed -> If the mp3 file's name is 44 characters long the extension ".mp3" is shown.
~ Fixed -> If 4th character before a folder's name end is a dot, the name shows wrong.
~ Fixed -> If mp3 file extension is one of these ".Mp3", ".mP3" or ".MP3" it doesn't load.
~ Fixed -> Sometimes plates never spin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Beatbox Homebrew dev Babkock has dropped by once again in our forums to release a new version of Beatbox, a simple drum machine for the homebrewd PSP that "emits various drum sounds every time you press a button
DrummerS Lien of Pyramid Games has released an update to his virtual drum machine for the Nintendo DS
Piano DS From CrashingThunder :
Play a virtual piano wherever you go without acutally having to lug around a 20 pound piano!
Current Features-27 playable notes-Nice graphics :DPlanned Features-Ability to save, load and record songs
Comments on QMixer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if QMixer supports it