We've forgotten already how many times Dark_AleX has left the community drunk and reeling because of his genius. Wasn't it just yesterday when he showered all of us mana from heaven, which is better known as Customizer Firmware 3.02 OE-A? For some time now, such releases have always been followed by a similarly nifty homebrew application: BadBoy's customizer. This time, as you've guessed it, is not any different.
As the name implies, the Customizer is a tool that helps users customize firmwares to their liking. The latest version supports the features listed below and the actual steps of applying them:
* Change your font/gameboot/sound: Simply put the files(ltn0.pgf, gameboot.pmf or opening_plugin.rco) into the root of your Memory Stick and start the Customizer. Choose a point from the menu, wait a short time and tadaaa.
* Change your background images: Simply put the files(01.bmp, 02.bmp, ...) into the root of your Memory Stick and start the Customizer. Choose the background you want to flash, press X, wait a short time and tadaaa
* Change the menu text: Create a dump of Sony's Firmware 2.50. Go to flash0/vsh/resource and copy the file topmenu_plugin.rco to your Memory Stick. Just edit the file with a hex-editor. Then start the Customizer and choose the menu point.
* Disable/Enable Network Update: Once you have started the Customizer pick point 8 or 9.
* Dump/Flash registry: Start the customizer and choose point 10 to dump the registry. The files are saved to ms0:/system.dreg and ms0:/system.dreg. To flash the registry again put the two files (system.dreg and system.ireg) in the root of your Memory Stick and choose point 11.
* Dump complete Flash: Choose the last Menupoint and wait a short time. After finish the dump all files are found in ms0:/flash0 and ms0:/flash1
As always, BadBoy reminds everyone that this application has the potential to brick your PSP units. Use it at your own risk (The Read Me file is begging you to, well, read it first) and be sure that your battery has been charged at least 50%. Aside from the above mentioned, FW3.02OE Customizer v1.0 also comes in with a better graphics menu as well as a feature that checks first for atleast 22MB free space on MS for complete Flash Dump.
BadBoy is good! Yebah!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
warPSP^xmb Califrag passed by our forums recently to announce that there is an update for warPSP^xmb Alpha, For those of you unfamiliar with the said plugin application, it basically serves as a wireless hotspot scanner for your PSP
Smoove Martin Wisniowski has just informed us that a new version of his pixel, tile, and sprite-editor for the PSP is now out and available for download
Birdman1's Font Pack Birdman1's Font Pack
And you thought it couldn't get better? This time around, it's a font pack of epic proportions from Birdman1! Get. This. One hundred thirty-two fonts! Yep 132! The last time, in Font Pack v8, there were only 102 fonts. And before that, only 72
Run UMD Run UMD
Saturn Expedition Committee has updated their Run UMD to version 0.01.01a Experimental. Run UMD is a homebrew program for enabling 1.50 PSP to run 2.00+ UMDs without having to upgrade the system software. This program is NOT an ISO loader program but a legal UMD launcher. You will need the actual UMD game to play
eMenu 0.1 Ditlew, half of the team behind the eLoader, has released the third public beta of the eMenu
CFW 6.35 PRO-B8 CFW 6.35 PRO-B8
Homebrew devs Coldbird, Virtuous Flame (aka Liquidzigong) and the rest of Team Pro has updated their PRO custom firmware, bringing it to version B8
Comments on FW3.02 OE Customizer:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if FW3.02 OE Customizer supports it