- Now you can choose 8 different characters (also with new sprites)
- New "Controls Setup" concept
- Multiplayer via Adhoc (1vs1)
- Now you can kick the Bombs, you get the "boots" item.
- If a Bomberman Died, his items are spread
- "HURRY UP!" - Start raining tiles, closing the battlefield, as soon as the time reach 1 min
- Now in the Pause Menu you can Resume Game, Restart Game and Exit Game.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSPirates for PSP 1.0/eloader Mexicansnake, in conjunction with Deanaw22, has released a button-masher type game named PSPirates (written in LUA) with the aim of the game being to destroy the other boat first
Slender PSP FouadtjuhMaster is back with a brand new Slender port for PSP
Powder Release 104 for the DS Jeff Lait's roguelike homebrew game Powder is finally updated once again, and this time the changes include the addition of fire arrows (by popular demand), and the nerfing of iron golems
Wormstation v1 It's always nice to see budding new homebrew programmers try their hand at coding simple games on the handheld platforms for gamers to while away the time with