Bomberman Clone-This is a Lua based clone with many features, and several more coming up, Lumo has released his clone of Bomberman.
- Battlefield generation.
- Player Movement.
- Destroyable walls.
- Solid walls.
- Collision detection (distance vector based).
- Add Player 2.
- Add lay-bombs.
- Add statistics.
- Add kill-actions.
- Add flames (including stop flame when hit block).
- Remove gridlines.
- Animate tiles.
- Fullscreen field (request by LiQuiD8d)
- Read level from schemefile (which will configs full game --> define standard) probably AI, if possible recode the whole thing ( you would gag if you see the code).
- Random map generation.
- Win-pose (when you killed someone).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Duck Hunt Wii Homebrew developer KnightOfDragon stealthily added a new addition to the Nintendo Wii homebrew games collection over at Wii Brew: Duck Hunt Wii
Terminal 6 Terminal 6 is a PSP homebrew game created by French dev Daminor26
JezzballDS Those hankering for gaming classics can truly find solace in the homebrew community
(Unofficial) Cave Story demo About a year ago, Variant Interactive let out word that they were developing a PSP version of Cave Story - the PC sidescrolling adventure game that was initially released as freeware by developer Daisuke Amaya (aka Pixel)