psnpatch - KW has updated psnpatch at long last. In version 4.55.02, you'll find improved patching and much more!
psnpatch is an app that's commonly used to access the PlayStation Network while running custom firmware. Through various plugins, patches, and stealth functionality, the chance for modded consoles to get banned while online is reduced significantly. Version 4.55.02's auto-update feature means you no longer have to install a fresh copy of the app every time an update rolls around. You'll also notice a more complete 4.46 game patcher to that supports all main file types. For those that want to patch several titles at once, there's even a deep scan mode that takes some time to complete. See complete use instructions at the source, and read more info below!
PSNpatch 4.55.02 - WITH COBRA PLUGIN & STEALTH EXTENSIONS
for 4.XX CFW & COBRA Editions by KW
What is PSNpatch ?
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID;
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware);
- Opional cobra stealth extensions for perfect cfw disabling in COBRA systems;
- Deletes game launch history;
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- Patches installed 4.50+ games to run in 4.46 systems.
- Version spoofing from cobra 4.46, 4.53 & 4.55 to ANY OTHER firmware version.
- PSNPatch plugin available for cobra systems;
- Includes webMAN installation and XMB configuration.
Compatible with 4.XX systems including and COBRA editions.
Last Changes :
* New psnpatch version numbering to be side by side with the last supported CFW.
* Auto updates psnpatch plugins, cobra stealth extentions and version spoofing (no needed to remove and re-install when a new psnpatch version is installed).
* File "force_cobra_version.txt" can be used to force a new version spoofing over the cfg file (great for updates - psnpatch auto.deletes the file after updating the cfg file)
format "0453 62409 #" - see provided PKG example.
* Integrity check temporarily disabled as it is producing some false positives.
* Game patcher for firmware 4.46 completely redesigned to support all known file types, versions and variants;
* Game patcher for firmware 4.46 new "deep search mode" (scan every game sub-folder - VERY VERY VERY SLOW but works with more games like FFX/FFX-2 - use only if really needed and READ the docs);
* habib for your GREAT WORK in porting COBRA into your CFW's and sharing your experiences !
* cobra authors for the MOST FANTASTIC firmware add-ons !
* stoker25 for psidpatch.
* user for psnope.
* deank for webMAN and multiMAN.
* flatz, fail0verflow, snowydev, JuanNadie, EXE.trim.ALL, and all other for EDAT signing algorithms.
* all others I've not listed: Without you, it would have been impossible !
If you have any question, 1st make sure you read and understand this document.
If you still have questions, read again AND AGAIN!
After reading 3 times, if you still have doubts, use PSNPATCH topic at psx-scene or tortuga cove forums.
Someone will be glad to help.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WiFi Blubb Today, the entries for the NDSHB WiFi Competition were revealed and released
rMMnDS A DS homebrew game where players must get to a target by calculating the correct route
Ninji and Zarbi 0.1 (.nds file) Ninji and Zarbi 0.1 (.nds file) [*.NDS file; alternate *.sc.nds file available]The same author behind Touch Me (I'm Famous), Mia, has posted a new DS game on Beyond DS called Ninji and Zarbi 0.1
Battlegrounds 0.5 Battlegrounds 0.5
Xfacter is back, and he's brought the third release of Battlegrounds with him. Version 0.5 right here promises to be "MUCH more complete than the first two releases."
So, what to expect in this version? For one, there's now a full-on story mode as well as a deathmatch mode
Moving Fractals Demo Moving Fractals Demo
LostJared, our porting authority, has released yet another visual demo for the PSP, this time it's Moving Fractals! Because you can never have enough pretty stuff to stare at for hours on end
Pile ou Face Pile ou Face-Two weeks after the release of GoodShell v3, Team PCT launches a small Heads or Tails for PSP. Click continued to see it ..
Heads or Tails is a small homebrew LUA established. The goal is to have the largest amount ...
But this game is also accompanied by a few small functions. They are:
* A fun way
* An MP3 player that can play. Ogg,. Mp3 and
PokedexPSP pt 2 With PokedexPSP, you can view all 386 Pokemon locations,statistic,TM/HM moves,Egg moves and Move lists!
CDGPlayer New Wiibrew game from kriogeN, basically a karaoke game that uses MP3 + G files
Mvpsp 1.0 MikeDX just compiled NJ's Mvpsp into one neat zip file, and it's now up for grabs! According to MikeDX, he took the source from NJ's page "and created a 1
Comments on psnpatch:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if psnpatch supports it