Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 - Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 has been released by Wii Homebrew Dev fig2k4. If you are using a WBFS partition you should take this opportunity to upgrade to this version of the backup manager. Previous bugs have been resolved and this update includes a new function to find and repair corrupt files.
* Added: Menu item on drive pages, "Tools->FAT32/NTFS->Repair WBFS files". This will fix most problems that cause games to show as invalid in WBM. For example, the corrupt WBFS header caused by the renaming bug below and also WBFS files that haven't been trimmed correctly.
* Added: "Tools->WBFS->Recovery mode" now also works with WBFS files. If you have invalid entries in the list, this will allow you to transfer the games to another drive or ISO/CISO which will repair them.
* Fixed: A serious issue with title renaming that caused corrupt WBFS files. By not rewriting the WBFS header when renaming the title, it removes the possibility of the header getting corrupt. It doesn't need rewritten anyway, so the code shouldn't have been there.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000006) In WIndows XP, the visual styles cause the files list to turn black.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000004) When I made some changes from WiiTDB to GameTDB, I missed the titles colour entry in the setting dialog. Because it used WiiTDB and the code expected GameTDB, the colour couldn't be edited..
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CWcheat Database Editor It's been quite a while since pasky13 last updated his PSP homebrew app CWcheat Database Editor
PSX GameID Changer Aserto from our forums has just released a little application for use on your Windows Computer to help organize your PSX EBOOTs on your memory stick into a naming format you wish to give it, rather than the default title
KETM Mod - 1941 Bourbon bot has created a new mod for this homebrew game to imitate the classic 1941 arcade game
3.03/3.10 OE Mix for UP Wondering what's the latest with Dark_AleX? Well, according to him, he will be out with his chipped PSP for a month so he decided to come up with something that will be appreciated by every UP user: 3
True Blue JB2 Even though the True Blue dongle as already been reverse engineered by a group of PS3 developers the True Blue dongle has updated it to version 2
Comments on Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 supports it