Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 - Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 has been released by Wii Homebrew Dev fig2k4. If you are using a WBFS partition you should take this opportunity to upgrade to this version of the backup manager. Previous bugs have been resolved and this update includes a new function to find and repair corrupt files.
* Added: Menu item on drive pages, "Tools->FAT32/NTFS->Repair WBFS files". This will fix most problems that cause games to show as invalid in WBM. For example, the corrupt WBFS header caused by the renaming bug below and also WBFS files that haven't been trimmed correctly.
* Added: "Tools->WBFS->Recovery mode" now also works with WBFS files. If you have invalid entries in the list, this will allow you to transfer the games to another drive or ISO/CISO which will repair them.
* Fixed: A serious issue with title renaming that caused corrupt WBFS files. By not rewriting the WBFS header when renaming the title, it removes the possibility of the header getting corrupt. It doesn't need rewritten anyway, so the code shouldn't have been there.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000006) In WIndows XP, the visual styles cause the files list to turn black.
* Fixed: (Issue #0000004) When I made some changes from WiiTDB to GameTDB, I missed the titles colour entry in the setting dialog. Because it used WiiTDB and the code expected GameTDB, the colour couldn't be edited..
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Quickest Exit Homebrew developer Red Squirrel, the creator of the Alternative VSHMenu, dropped by our forums to announce his latest program called the Quickest Exit v1
ONE PlayStation 3 homebrew developer CrashSerious has release ONE v0
Gurumin - Normal Mode Complete (JP) PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 - 100% Complete PSP Saved Game Installation:Unzip this file then Copy and Paste the folder into your SAVEDATA folder on your PSP (accessible by: My Computer > Removable Disk > PSP > SAVEDATA)
GameShareLoader For FW2.80 Firmware 2.80 users can now rejoice at the sight of more homebrew developments as the amazing 0okm has updated his popular GameShareLoader homebrew application for the PSP today to version 0.02
CheatMaster *UPDATE* Egads and smokes! That was so fast, we almost didn't even catch it! The homebrew application is now updated to CheatMaster v0
DayPR Rev.5 From lilmnm:Here is a Bug Fix of a major bug that Smitt has Found that was caused by my faulty coding (sorry, wont happen again) causing the cheats to be saved in a temp
Comments on Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Wii Backup Manager 0.4.5 Build 76 supports it