I return to you with a new version: 1.2 alpha Glube Planet
The main new features:
- The backup works!
- Presence of a version that works on no $ gba emulator (well put the "3D renderer" to "opengl").
- Added translation of the game in English. You can change the language (French / English) at any time from the main menu.
- Adding a new level.
Note that the backup system has been recoded, and now creates a file on the SD card. This does not work with an emulator.
Linker for the ROM and the ROM emulator for almost the same. The difference is in the file system. The linker uses libfat, while the emulator uses GBFS. There is also a difference in picking, because I did not manage to make the picking of 3D DS (using GFX_POLYGON_RAM_USAGE) on the emulator. The picking of the emulator is a "mathematical picking" a little rough.
As for the linker, having a Supercard ds one, the game works perfectly with this linker. I know there are problems when running with the linkers as the R4 with the stylus. I tried to correct things at this level, but can not test at home, I can not guarantee that it works. That is why I really like that people with other linkers Supercard DS One that makes me back so I can correct this pb and that everyone can enjoy the game Smiley! Sorry in advance if it does not work!
- Added a version for emulator, supporting implementation with no $ gba
- Added selection menu language
- Added English translation of the game
- Added auto-detect the language of the console
- Added auto-detection of profile name
- Added button "select" to restart the level without going through the menu
- Added level 11
- Fixed bug in the backup
- Fixed bug with icons steerable objects on the mini map
- Updated the properties of "Jumper" Jumping height 1 unit and 1 unit in length
- Update of levels 8, 9 and 10 to bond with the new properties of the "Jumper"
- Updated level 8 to make it easier
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
OpenTyrianWii 310708 I was hoping someone would port the game - and someone did! Wii homebrew developer nuvalo has released a Wii homebrew translation of the classic shooter game, Tyrian
Team Fortress 2 DS Homebrew coder Kazuki has updated his Team Fortress 2 DS, a homebrewed adaptation of the over-the-top squad-based shooter, Team Fortress 2
Ascii Attackers from Hell Ascii Attackers from Hell
Jabbyjim has released his very first game for the PSP, and it's definitely got a cool name. It's called Ascii Attackers from Hell and its premise is simple: take down 60 enemies before you run out of lives.
Of course, it isn't as simple as the premise might lead you to believe
Diablo 2 Sorceress NDS developer Ranger has delivered the latest update to Diablo 2 Sorceress which is a new spin on Diablo 2 for the Nintendo DS
DS Doom This game was produced by TheChuckster and Wintermute
Chaotix Rage Chaotix Rage- Here's the next demo Peeps!
- New Enemies
- More stages in the main story and 4 stages in the new side story.
- Ray the squirrel and Charmy bee now Playable
- Now features Parrows (when you die, a Speech buble is over the char intill they stop blinking
PSP Dungeons 3D PSP Dungeons 3D
Before we go into the topic at hand, this writer just has to say...dang, this game looks grrreat! I mean seriously, the graphics are so kickass you could easily mistake it for a UMD game. And based on the responses that we got when we posted PSP Dungeons 3D v0.5, I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one who thinks this way
Ace of Space Ace of Space
UPDATE - Reading your comments, we found out that the download link to Ace of Space v.1 is broken. It's all good now, so feel free to download the game. Thanks to Henkibojj for the heads up.
BlackShark has got a snappy homebrew game for us all. Entitled Ace of Space v.1, this 2D shooter was actually supposed to be entry to the $$$give away contest
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Demo (3.00) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Demo (3.00)
Thanks to a tip from Darknight88, we found out that there was another way for people to get their Solid Snake shenanigans on the PSP.
He tipped us off to a free multiplayer demo of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, which people can download and play
Comments on Glubies Planet:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Glubies Planet supports it