I return to you with a new version: 1.2 alpha Glube Planet
The main new features:
- The backup works!
- Presence of a version that works on no $ gba emulator (well put the "3D renderer" to "opengl").
- Added translation of the game in English. You can change the language (French / English) at any time from the main menu.
- Adding a new level.
Note that the backup system has been recoded, and now creates a file on the SD card. This does not work with an emulator.
Linker for the ROM and the ROM emulator for almost the same. The difference is in the file system. The linker uses libfat, while the emulator uses GBFS. There is also a difference in picking, because I did not manage to make the picking of 3D DS (using GFX_POLYGON_RAM_USAGE) on the emulator. The picking of the emulator is a "mathematical picking" a little rough.
As for the linker, having a Supercard ds one, the game works perfectly with this linker. I know there are problems when running with the linkers as the R4 with the stylus. I tried to correct things at this level, but can not test at home, I can not guarantee that it works. That is why I really like that people with other linkers Supercard DS One that makes me back so I can correct this pb and that everyone can enjoy the game Smiley! Sorry in advance if it does not work!
- Added a version for emulator, supporting implementation with no $ gba
- Added selection menu language
- Added English translation of the game
- Added auto-detect the language of the console
- Added auto-detection of profile name
- Added button "select" to restart the level without going through the menu
- Added level 11
- Fixed bug in the backup
- Fixed bug with icons steerable objects on the mini map
- Updated the properties of "Jumper" Jumping height 1 unit and 1 unit in length
- Update of levels 8, 9 and 10 to bond with the new properties of the "Jumper"
- Updated level 8 to make it easier
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.