I return to you with a new version: 1.2 alpha Glube Planet
The main new features:
- The backup works!
- Presence of a version that works on no $ gba emulator (well put the "3D renderer" to "opengl").
- Added translation of the game in English. You can change the language (French / English) at any time from the main menu.
- Adding a new level.
Note that the backup system has been recoded, and now creates a file on the SD card. This does not work with an emulator.
Linker for the ROM and the ROM emulator for almost the same. The difference is in the file system. The linker uses libfat, while the emulator uses GBFS. There is also a difference in picking, because I did not manage to make the picking of 3D DS (using GFX_POLYGON_RAM_USAGE) on the emulator. The picking of the emulator is a "mathematical picking" a little rough.
As for the linker, having a Supercard ds one, the game works perfectly with this linker. I know there are problems when running with the linkers as the R4 with the stylus. I tried to correct things at this level, but can not test at home, I can not guarantee that it works. That is why I really like that people with other linkers Supercard DS One that makes me back so I can correct this pb and that everyone can enjoy the game Smiley! Sorry in advance if it does not work!
- Added a version for emulator, supporting implementation with no $ gba
- Added selection menu language
- Added English translation of the game
- Added auto-detect the language of the console
- Added auto-detection of profile name
- Added button "select" to restart the level without going through the menu
- Added level 11
- Fixed bug in the backup
- Fixed bug with icons steerable objects on the mini map
- Updated the properties of "Jumper" Jumping height 1 unit and 1 unit in length
- Update of levels 8, 9 and 10 to bond with the new properties of the "Jumper"
- Updated level 8 to make it easier
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RaveWild From ShinCrusader:RaveWild is a mix between a top-down shooter, a tower defense game (kinda), and a real-time strategy
GUNDAM SEED-BATTLE ASSAULT Gundam Seed: Battle Assault, a great new action game, is the first Gundam game to become available on the Game Boy Advance
Powder Release 102 (for DS) Good news to Roguelike game fans, who happen to own PSPs: Homebrew developer Jeff Lait's popular homebrew Roguelike title Powder is finally ported over to the PSP, so there is no longer any need to run Powder through a GBA emulator
Nuke the Whales! While hunting whales on the open seas isn't an ecologically accepted practice, blasting them using nuclear warheads on the virtual handheld seems safe enough
PSP Hexen/Doom/Heretic for FW 3.xx A small but highly-important update comes our way from Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer kgsws, and it's about his three-hit combo of oldschool FPS action, PSP Hexen, PSP Doom, and PSP Heretic
Aereo Beta_1 (German) TeamMex's Aereo is a sidescrolling shooter set in space with a variety of powerups and unlockables
BNClassicDS Hello,I just give you a little game conducted between 2 evenings watered during this tough period which is the end of the year: A set of BattleboatsHow to play:In stylus
Rise Of The Triad PSP Download the latest version of Rise of The Triad [Click Here]Developer Deniska is announcing the release of Rise of the Triad v1
Comments on Glubies Planet:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Glubies Planet supports it