Wifiloader This application lets you boot homebrew in your DS using a wifi connection.
It sets a TCP connection with the server app and this sends the app to boot,
the client writes it in the SD using libfat and then it's booted using bootlib1.3.
- Computer with JAVA SE Virtual Machine installed.
- Wifi connection with the port to be used being opened (default port 9999).
1) Run the server using the file run.bat (or writing other equivalent script for other systems
like Linux or MacOSX). This file can be edited in order to change the port that will be used
by the server (default port 9999).
2) Run the client in your NintendoDS. It will connect using the wifi configuration that is stored
in your DS and has been set through commercial games. After that it will connect to the server.
The connection parameters can be set throught the application called WifiloaderCfg.jar
which will modify the .nds, .ds.gba and .sc.nds files.
3) Once client has connected to the server, you will be asked for a file to send in your computer.
Select it and it will be sent to your DS.
4) When it has finished, you will be asked for pressing A in your DS in order to boot the application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PSP WiFile Transfer Alpha PSP WiFile Transfer v1 Alpha allows you to access your memory stick from the internet and so anyone can download your things and no-one has to be near you and also allows your PSP to remote transfer files with a PC
AirScan AirScan is a DS homebrew application to scan for WiFi access points
Road Dog One week after the release of Road Dog v2, homebrew coder Art has come out with Road Dog v2c, expanding on the v2 release with a fix and some added functions that should help users make the most out of the homebrew
TedZero Browser One of the neatest WiFi homebrew apps for your PSP has always been the TedZero Browser