Homebrew developer jfig111 has announced that WiFiX 2.0 for the PlayStation Portable is now available for download. For those new to this application, it is a portal for the PSP which is said to allow users to chat, listen to music, and send instant messages though one interface.
Those who enjoyed the previous release will probably want to upgrade to this version as it offers quite a number of improvements. Here's the application's change log as taken from its release thread:
* Clock on the bottom bar.
* Load your own content in one section
* Listen to music without any memory errors, unlike programs such as PSPTunes, JukeBox, and Songbird.
* Listen to your music anywhere, chat, browse the web, view a movie, play a flash game, all without memory errors.
* Choose between to almost exact copies of FireFox and IE for your web browsers, both with key features like the ability to open 5 tabs, view bookmarks, etc.
* The Application Center, where you can run up to 4 applications at one time, like a clock, calender, weather report, calculator, stopwatch, pixel fixer, and much more.
* The new WiFiX Store, with the best in gaming, video, and music content.
* A WiFiX 2.0 Exclusive Memory Saver, to stop your web browser from running out of memory.
* WiFiX 2.0 HHB (Helper Hint Bubble) that gives you tips and info about your Playstation Portable.
Like all homebrew, be sure to go over the documentation included with the program to avoid any problems regarding its installation and use.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
AFKIM AFKIM is back and better than ever sm-19AFKIM is an (almost) universal messenger client for PSP (Supports: AIM, ICQ, MSN, GTalk, Yahoo!)I've also made some guides to hopefully help new people get started with AFKIM
AFKIM: Instant Messenger for PSP Homebrew developer zx-81 has posted yet another update to Danzel's ever-useful AFKIM, an instant messenger application for the PSP
PSPIRC for PSP PSP homebrew developer zx-81 has just released new version of PSPIRC
PSPIRC IRC has always been a great way to communicate with friends, and with Zx-81's homebrew application that's based on Danzel's engine, PSPIRC, you can take the chatting experience with you - so long as you have your Sony PlayStation Portable in your pocket
DSAIM 0.01e Ryan Kegel and Emi Watanabe just released DSAIM 0