IRISMAN - Aldo Vargas has updated IRISMAN to fix a couple pesky bugs. Get all the details inside!
Following a recent report from Orion, Aldo Vargas was able to locate a critical bug in IRISMAN's performance on 4.60 CEX custom firmwares. The issue has since been fixed however, and this new build also adds additional scan locations for RetroArch ROMs. It's always good to have the latest build, so even if you haven't had any crashes, this update is a decent one to consider. Check out the full changelog below!
Changelog 3.07: (Jul 2/2014)
- PS3 ISOs display ICON0 again when covers are disabled.
- Re-added the "Event ID" option on non-Cobra CFW in Global Menu (press SELECT on Tools)
Reminder: The covers can be toggled with SELECT + SQUARE on the Grid/Coverflow or pressing SQUARE on Global Menu > Change Current GUI
I also want to remark a "side-effect feature" that resulted unintentionally when I added the option to mount /net0/VIDEO and /net1/VIDEO
When you select the VIDEOS list in L3, all the movies of the game inserted in the BDVD are listed on the Grid/Coverflow too
What's new in IrisMAN v3.06?
- Fixed regression launching retro games (broken in 3.04-3.05)
- Added scan of roms in alternate path (multiMAN default path for roms)
- Addressed a flickering issue in the game list.
Updates (Jul 1/2014)
- Discless Addons now includes a fixed explore_plugin_460.sprx by Orion90
- Added a smaller Discless Addon package for 4.60 CEX only. (If you already downloaded the Addons Pack install this PKG to fix the corrupted explore_plugin_460.sprx)
Note: If you use WebMAN on Cobra CFW, unmount any mounted game before launch IrisMAN.
Note 2: For discless playback on any firmware, please download add-on pkgs from our sister site!