It seems like the proverbial tide of homebrew games have slowly started to wash in and three new entries for the upcoming NeoFlash Spring Compo 2008 have been spotted. The new titles in question include Tanos' Look Out v0.7, MitchellJm's Paper Battle v1.0, and Kagato's Bumper Harvest.
These PlayStation Portable homebrew games have their own casual themes inserted into their respective gameplay and feature some very addictive elements that should keep you glued to your PSP. Before you start downloading them and trying them out for yourselves, here are a couple of notes regarding each game:
Look Out v0.70 NeoFlash Edition
- New version adds support for custom firmware 3.xx.
- New movement option using the analog stick.
- Lua-based game whose objective is to reach the other side of the screen while avoiding multiple bullets.
Paper Battle v1.0
- Includes compatibility for either custom firmware 1.5 or 3.xx. Download the appropriate archive of the game according to the firmware running on your handheld.
- Lua-based game where two players take turns shooting forces on opposite ends of the field until there is one last man standing.
- Based on a popular casual game on the PC
- Current version is a self contained app using LuaPlayer 0.20 and compatible with custom firmware 1.5.
- PSP Slim not supported.
- Lua-based game similar to pinball, where hitting all the bumpers on the board allows you to move to the next level.
Please make sure to read the related documentation which go with any of the three games. We hope you enjoy this smorgasboard of homebrew titles and keep coming back to QJ.NET for more homebrew titles for the PSP.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wolfenstein 3D From Zack:So after quite a large gap between releases here is the latest version of Wolfenstein 3D PSP
Sonic Ball Sonic Ball is an arkanoid clone using Sonic sprites and a different type of gameplay
Pong2 From wplaat:Pong2 is an open-source game based on the original game of Pong
Flappy Bird PSP Want to play Flappy Bird on your PSP? Check out this awesome homebrew clone by Sandroron!
Puck Man PSP homebrew coder Gogy (aka Samy) has released a new Pacman clone for the PSP, called Puck Man
Super Stickman Adventures At first glance, you may be surprised at how strikingly similar this homebrew game looks like to Mario Land
WiiFortune WiiFortune is an open-source game based on the famous Unix' Fortune
Scogger Still remember Kenney's homebrew puzzler Scogger released on the PlayStation Portable and the DS a couple of months back? Well, the developer (now known as Scognito)
Magic Touch Homebrew games for the Nintendo DS have always been about style rather than visuals
Duck Hunt Wii Homebrew developer KnightOfDragon stealthily added a new addition to the Nintendo Wii homebrew games collection over at Wii Brew: Duck Hunt Wii
Comments on Lookout v0.70 NeoFlash Edition:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Lookout v0.70 NeoFlash Edition supports it