Low_Profile visited the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums earlier to announce the release of LPC PSP Portal Beta v0.1. As its name implies, this app is basically a homebrew web portal for your Sony PlayStation Portable. It comes loaded with some of Low_Profile's more commonly used tools and conversion tables, along with five flash games. Here's the lowdown on LPC PSP's contents:
* World Time Zone (see what time it is in cities all over the world)
* A multi-functional Calculator.
* A percent calculator.
* Currency converter (all currencies of the world)
* Euro to locall Currency Converter.
* Temperature Converter.(celsius <>Fahrenheit)
* Distance Converter.
* Kilometres/miles (per hour convert).
* Numbers to Roman numbers.
* Tekst Coder.
* System of the Elements.
* Password generator.
* 5 flash games just for fun...
Low_Profile notes that future updates may include tools that will run offline. Now, if you've got some suggestion in mind, you'll want to visit Low_Profile's post over at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.