Low_Profile visited the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums earlier to announce the release of LPC PSP Portal Beta v0.1. As its name implies, this app is basically a homebrew web portal for your Sony PlayStation Portable. It comes loaded with some of Low_Profile's more commonly used tools and conversion tables, along with five flash games. Here's the lowdown on LPC PSP's contents:
* World Time Zone (see what time it is in cities all over the world)
* A multi-functional Calculator.
* A percent calculator.
* Currency converter (all currencies of the world)
* Euro to locall Currency Converter.
* Temperature Converter.(celsius <>Fahrenheit)
* Distance Converter.
* Kilometres/miles (per hour convert).
* Numbers to Roman numbers.
* Tekst Coder.
* System of the Elements.
* Password generator.
* 5 flash games just for fun...
Low_Profile notes that future updates may include tools that will run offline. Now, if you've got some suggestion in mind, you'll want to visit Low_Profile's post over at the QJ.NET PSP Development Forums.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
CMC Gameplay Video #2 Not only do the aliens that abducted Sonny, Cher, Ike and Tina have a strange penchant for 1970's game shows (but that's just my opinion,who knows maybe it's a norm for extra terrestrials) they also want you dead
Gameboot Editor From thecraziness1:I know a lot of people use CTF's now but I've noticed a lot of people that dont package a gameboot and then your stuck with whatever gameboot is in your flash-0 which for most people unfortunatly is the boring sony one