Wii MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitPro tools and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote.
* Added multiple tilesets!
* Added character voices on 2 player versus mode
* Re-encoded and removed cracklys from the sound effects
* Added graphic when two player game ends as a draw
* Tidied up and fixed bugs around the placing of tiles / shuffling
* Fixed bug where saved music volume was not being used on startup
* Changed screenshot function to output filenames with date and time instead of just one
* Cleaned up the code that deals with memory allocation of textures in the menus
* Added new menu music + other music tracks for the different tilesets/themes during the game
* Fixed some memory allocation problems that may have caused memory to be held onto when mahjongg is exited and could have caused problems moving between the menu and the game if done numerous times
* Added pressing A button on already selected tile deselects it
* Added proper support for widescreen including options to turn it on or off
* Changed config loading and saving to include widescreen and tileset selections. Does in a way that is backwards compatible with version 0.7 config files
* Added Norwegian language support
* Changed internationalisation code to fully support utf8 encoding thus giving the use of non-ASCII characters without the need for mapping
* Change to auto detect whether the game has been loaded from a loader or not and exit accordingly (either reset to menu or back to loader)
* Fixed even more bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Endless Maze Game This homebrew game is from Team GCrew (DeViaNTe and Chimecho) and tasks players with finding their way through a 3D maze
Magic PSP Station v1.05 If you're mad for popular TCGs but don't exactly have the time or the money to invest in them, then transce08 has a good alternative for those of you who love playing Magic: The Gathering
BuscaWiinas BuscaWiinas is my own version of the famous minesweeper