Wii MahJongg Wii is a Mahjongg solitaire tiles game written specifically for the Wii, developed with devkitPro tools and using the GRRLib for rendering, sndlib for music and sound, and wiiuse for wiimote.
* Added multiple tilesets!
* Added character voices on 2 player versus mode
* Re-encoded and removed cracklys from the sound effects
* Added graphic when two player game ends as a draw
* Tidied up and fixed bugs around the placing of tiles / shuffling
* Fixed bug where saved music volume was not being used on startup
* Changed screenshot function to output filenames with date and time instead of just one
* Cleaned up the code that deals with memory allocation of textures in the menus
* Added new menu music + other music tracks for the different tilesets/themes during the game
* Fixed some memory allocation problems that may have caused memory to be held onto when mahjongg is exited and could have caused problems moving between the menu and the game if done numerous times
* Added pressing A button on already selected tile deselects it
* Added proper support for widescreen including options to turn it on or off
* Changed config loading and saving to include widescreen and tileset selections. Does in a way that is backwards compatible with version 0.7 config files
* Added Norwegian language support
* Changed internationalisation code to fully support utf8 encoding thus giving the use of non-ASCII characters without the need for mapping
* Change to auto detect whether the game has been loaded from a loader or not and exit accordingly (either reset to menu or back to loader)
* Fixed even more bugs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
RubikPSP V0.2 RubikPSP V0.2
This is my next version of RubikPSP
RubikPSP is a Rubik's Cube for the PSP
This version has a huge bug fixed.
+Fixed Huge Bug: When you want to turn the up and down face inverse it turns normal instead of inverse.
+Changed Name in Game List
Tetattds 3.0 Fans of Tetris Attack, Planet Puzzle League or Panel de Pon (to our Japanese brethren, that is) may very well check out the newest release of TetattDS, a homebrewed version of our favorite puzzle game by homebrew developer Sten Larsson
PuzzleManiak DS homebrew coder Alex has released a new version of PuzzleManiak
Alientetris HACKAH Mod Alientetris is a mod for the Tetris-like game called HACKAH where players must compete against the alien's most advanced computer system by completing rows of blocks before their screen fills up
Mee demo 1 From HvE:Here is the first demo of my new project
Blocks that Fall I don't know how many times I've heard the phrase "Tetris with a twist" around the PSP homebrew community before, but what I do know is this - Ville Helin's Blocks that Fall is truly a Tetris with a twist, literally
Minesweeper for PSP r91 (signed) Minesweeper for PSP r91 (signed)
Homebrew coder Ryp has updated his Minesweeper clone for the PSP. As part of the ongoing PSP Genesis Competition 2011, the latest release includes the following changes and enhancements