Homebrew developer andyauff dropped by QJ.NET PSP Development forum recently and released his new creation Making a Legend. Those of you who lurk in our forums should remember that there was a certain thread looking for GFX creators for homebrew games. Well, Making a Legend is that thread's baby.
Anyway, the game is currently on Alpha version. Despite that, it is already packed with a lot of features and andyauff added that more will be included in the next versions. As of now, you can do the following in Making a Legend Alpha version:
* Select an enemy to attack on the grid by moving the selector and pressing X.
* Fight them by shooting bullets at them, decreasing their health from 100 by an increment of 5 at a time.
* You are supposed to get 100 gold when you defeat them, but I am still working that out (you'll get more than that)
* There is a shop where you can buy potions and megapotions, which currently have no use. The shop system does work correctly, though, and your amount of gold is saved automatically so even if you quit to the XMB, you will still have the same amount of gold when you start the game back up.
* There are 6 enemies on the screen, but you can fight them each as many times as you like- they don't go away even if you defeat them *yet*.
* No AI currently, as this is only an alpha version.
The developer would very much like to hear from the community about their thoughts on this homebrew game. So, let us all help andyauff out and give Making a Legend a try. Other coders included in this project are Deviant Savant and Bob Hoil.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Luarry V1 An action game mixed with skill, where our goal is linked to the girls, but to achieve that, you need two conditions, money and reputation, and to achieve that is necessary to make several '''
Horror Vacui Horror Vacui is a two player abstract strategy board game based on the antiquated notion that "Nature abhors a vacuum
Swarm Rampage A homebrew port of the excellent Windows strategy game of the same name where you command vast swarms of insects into battle
StarLite Homebrew developers The StarDev just announced that they've released StarLite v0
Defence Tower Portable (Windows) Homebrew developer danzel dropped by our PSP Development Forums to release Defence Station Portable, a fully customizable Tower Defense game for the Sony PlayStation portable handheld system
Break-In I'm a 90's baby, but that doesn't mean I wasn't exposed to the game Breakout
A Touch of War This download contains all the necessary files to play A Touch of War v0
Comments on Making a Legend version:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Making a Legend version supports it