Ever played Mille Bornes? It's a French card game that you can pretty much find in most stores that sell games, even in the U.S. A homebrew developer by the name of Yoshi Noir has actually created a PSP version of this game, which is now at version 0.99.
The only problem is that the cards themselves are in French. Still, it looks like a pretty good time waster for PSP owners who happen to speak the language. Here's the changelog for Mille Bornes v0.99, translated using Google Translate:
* When the CPU throws a card, the PSP beeps rather than the noise associated with the card
* Fixed a bug on the ally and the boot priority, it can now also announce coup-filled
* Fixed a bug on other players when they threw a red light while an opposing player had the main priority => coup-filled abuse
* Fixed a bug at the end of the game when there are more cards in the job; could choose a card empty
* Fixed small bugs
* Petit waiting time before announcing the coup-filled history to see something ...
* Adding a menu
* Adding several game modes:
o 1 player against 1 CPU
o 1 player against 1 player
o 1 player and 1 CPU against 2 CPUs
o 1 player and 1 CPU against 1 player and 1 CPU
o 2 players against 2 CPUs
o 2 players against 2 players
Richman, Poorman Card Game Those of you who love card games but somehow do not have enough cash to place bets on the poker table, here's a great alternative for you It's free, and it's right on your PSP
Comments on Mille Bornes v0.99:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Mille Bornes v0.99 supports it