Ever played Mille Bornes? It's a French card game that you can pretty much find in most stores that sell games, even in the U.S. A homebrew developer by the name of Yoshi Noir has actually created a PSP version of this game, which is now at version 0.99.
The only problem is that the cards themselves are in French. Still, it looks like a pretty good time waster for PSP owners who happen to speak the language. Here's the changelog for Mille Bornes v0.99, translated using Google Translate:
* When the CPU throws a card, the PSP beeps rather than the noise associated with the card
* Fixed a bug on the ally and the boot priority, it can now also announce coup-filled
* Fixed a bug on other players when they threw a red light while an opposing player had the main priority => coup-filled abuse
* Fixed a bug at the end of the game when there are more cards in the job; could choose a card empty
* Fixed small bugs
* Petit waiting time before announcing the coup-filled history to see something ...
* Adding a menu
* Adding several game modes:
o 1 player against 1 CPU
o 1 player against 1 player
o 1 player and 1 CPU against 2 CPUs
o 1 player and 1 CPU against 1 player and 1 CPU
o 2 players against 2 CPUs
o 2 players against 2 players