It's seems like jsharrad finally dug out of his tunnel of projects by releasing an update to his MinerPSP homebrew game. His last release was months ago, but despite being swamped by this and that project, he's still managed to take a break for some fresh air. And you know what that means...
He's done some reworking to bring his homebrew game to MinerPSP v1.2 now. Here's the changelog:
* Fix: Changed random function to be more random.
* Fix: Resampled some of the sounds for better size and compatability.
* Fix: Included images into the executable for faster transfer to psp.
* Fix: Tweaks to the game mechanics that aren't readily apparent.
* New: Install-o-tron compliant HBINFO.TXT included.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
My Pong Here is a little something for the Nintendo DS
CorsixTH Brought to you by homebrew dev tueidj, here's the initial version of the Theme Hospital clone for the Nintendo Wii, CorsixTH
ToneMatrix 0.72 Are you ready to rock!!!A As a drummer for my whole life this is one I'm excited to grab
RapidRollDS RapidRollDS - by wolpedA very simple game that is easy to learn, but takes skill to geta high score
Neo Trail ThatOtherPerson keeps pumping out the cool homebrew games for the various Gaming Consoles