It's seems like jsharrad finally dug out of his tunnel of projects by releasing an update to his MinerPSP homebrew game. His last release was months ago, but despite being swamped by this and that project, he's still managed to take a break for some fresh air. And you know what that means...
He's done some reworking to bring his homebrew game to MinerPSP v1.2 now. Here's the changelog:
* Fix: Changed random function to be more random.
* Fix: Resampled some of the sounds for better size and compatability.
* Fix: Included images into the executable for faster transfer to psp.
* Fix: Tweaks to the game mechanics that aren't readily apparent.
* New: Install-o-tron compliant HBINFO.TXT included.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Go!Go! Goo beta If you're looking for a game that would up that challenge a notch or so, and one that would give you something more than just button-smashers, then this NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition entry is right up your alley
Smash Bros Ultimate Homebrew coder Master Sonic has released the initial version of Smash Bros Ultimate, another homebrew clone of Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo DS